Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Brat in law sends me a text
" Harley shop down the street had Bikini Girls out front all day today!!" :rofl: That would be Chandler Harley Davidson in Chandler Az. Really nice shop they got.
th?id=OIP.jpg
If I had facebeak I could probly pirate some pictures from there :lol:

So, 1/2 way home. Drove all the way across alberta in the rain, some heavy showers too. So cruise control on, almost 70mph and hit a big puddle, cruise shuts off. Pretty smart!
Sore, tired and really hungry. Have to find food before i can sleep.

Brat in law sends me a text
" Harley shop down the street had Bikini Girls out front all day today!!" :rofl: That would be Chandler Harley Davidson in Chandler Az. Really nice shop they got.

View attachment 1716097901 If I had facebeak I could probly pirate some pictures from there :lol:
Need to get on the War in the woods live feed, they got boobies popping out in the rain delay lol

That event looks like a whole buncha fun :steering: :D
We left before it got stupid rowdy, but it seems to be a huge *** party. Never been before but kept hearing about this “scariest track in the US” just twenty miles away. And yeah, it’s scary and sketchy for basically pro mods running it on tiny slicks no prep or cleaning

We left before it got stupid rowdy, but it seems to be a huge *** party. Never been before but kept hearing about this “scariest track in the US” just twenty miles away. And yeah, it’s scary and sketchy for basically pro mods running it on tiny slicks no prep or cleaning
Wear you Snell helmet long pants and long sleeves, real shoes good to go :lol:

Yep! Adult beverage and big honking bowl of Popcorn! I think it will be a great series. I think the Panthers will prevail in spite of all the odds makers and pundits. The extra time off will hurt them a bit, I think? Maybe not?
Always liked Paul Maurice .Watched him play on the Windsor Spitfires.

Really disappointed this evening. There's a local bar here that does karaoke on Saturday nights. And I spoke with the girl behind the bar that does the karaoke on Saturday nights a few weeks ago. She said she had songs in Vietnamese. Well, we got there tonight had a few beers They set up for karaoke, no songs in Vietnamese. Chin is bummed and so am I.

2:00 and leg is screaming again. 2 hours cant fall asleep. 7 more hours to drive in the morning.

Well, may grab a coffee. In the lobby, machine grinds the beans and spits out a fresh cup. Great stuff!
And while watching youtube, a local fellow is looking for a transmission. S-10 5 speed. Guess i better figure out what they sell for…

Dam Frank. Hey did you try accupucture by chance?
Had acupuncture. One treatment. The elbow in the pirformus treatment worked almost instantly, but only lasted a few hours. Hoping i can get in as soon as i get back home.

-
Back