Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Under 200 on E bay Have a small crew works now. Decent machine
I had one big enough to hold a Holley Dominator. Never could get it to work right. I just gave it to Stephen Hotz when he came by the other day. Maybe he can do something with it. I'm having good luck with soda blasting now.

Last edited:
It's Speedster Sunday!

speedstersunII.jpg

Good morning :D

Had one in Harrisburg, took 6 months to replace and it was just being re strenthened. Think it was 81/322
Cameron St? That wasn't even close to the traffic of 95. Bad enough with just local traffic. This is primary N-S route for through traffic. Where to divert? Rt 1? 295 through Jersey...

Where to divert? Rt 1? 295 through Jersey...
Fire was on the off ramp to Cottman Ave (PA Rt 73)
No easy connection to Rt 1. Would have to go Skuylkill Expressway West to Rt 1 to get back to I-95 above the damage.
I-295 NJ is what would to get to Princeton to get to US 206 North. Adds a lot of time and distance to my trip. Also could go NE extension to I-76 east. Same deal but even less pleasant a drive.

No easy connection to Rt 1. Would have to go Skuylkill Expressway West to Rt 1 to get back to I-95 above the damage.
I-295 NJ is what would to get to Princeton to get to US 206 North. Adds a lot of time and distance to my trip. Also could go NE extension to I-76 east. Same deal but even less pleasant a drive.
I hate traffic in general, that's gonna be a whole new kind of stupid. :BangHead:
I meant for how to divert the traffic going all the way through north-south. Local is a whole nuther story.

Your saying the off ramp went under-that's where the tanker was? But the collaps is the main lanes of 95 right?

Last edited:
That's just dreadful. That'll be down a year or more, because they're gonna have to do both sides. No way in hell will that ever pass inspection just repairing that one side. No way no how.
Unfortunately, you're probably right on that.

Ain't them freeway overpasses wonderful? :lol: To get a real feeling for them ya gotta be standing on one that is just out of cure (concrete is completely cured) and the water truck drives over it on his way to another part of the job. Feel the sway :D. Feel the movement :D. :lol:

I hate traffic in general, that's gonna be a whole new kind of stupid. :BangHead:
I meant for how to divert the traffic going all the way through north-south. Local is a whole nuther story.
I should have park housing in a couple weeks but still, the trip there could easily go from just over 2 hours to 3 or 4 hours.

At best the Southbound side will be OK, and for N-bound they can connect the off ramp to the on-ramp. It would be one lane but better than none.

1686494257042.png

-
Back