Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just take the Surekill up to king of Prussia and hit the turnpike.
Going up to the Blue Rt is a toss up with taking Rt 1. Maybe slightly better going out of the city, The Blvd better coming back in. Especially if I can get onto one of the River drives.

2 hours is too much. 3-4 is just nut's. What park you working at?
Morristown NHP.
But they're back to pushing to have the kids working on Governer's Island most of the time. I'm not thrilled about that, but I understand the reasoning. If it all possible I'll take Amtrack in that case. Either stay at hotel or NPS housing on Staten Island supposedly.

Well I had one of those breadless egg samiches just to get started. Filters and waterfall pumps are running again. Having brunch. And then figure how to rebuild the right side of the falls ,.

20230611_100356.jpg

I've been using my pressurized pot blaster outside to blast wheels and other parts that I want to bring to Carlisle. But it's been a PIA. I bought the red media from tractor supply, supposed to be the fine. It clogs up the nozzle about every 2 minutes. Big PIA. Want to do some more today as well. Now I remember I think I have a screen to filter out the bigger pieces. Maybe I will try that. I know I have the correct nozzle size. But when it clogs, I take it apart and there's usually a big chunk in there. Might be quality control problem on their behalf. I'll get back at it

Mornin' \_/ Here"s a challenge for you guys if you dare and/or willing to help. Find this purple velvet clad rope in bulk length for a project.
Amazon product ASIN B07VPVNMVX Its a honey-do thing. TIA and have a great Sunday
p.s. dunno what I clicked to make my fonts smaller

Mornin' \_/ Here"s a challenge for you guys if you dare and/or willing to help. Find this purple velvet clad rope in bulk length for a project.
Amazon product ASIN B07VPVNMVX Its a honey-do thing. TIA and have a great Sunday
p.s. dunno what I clicked to make my fonts smaller
You mean like a spool of it with no ends?

Just looked at hte Philly news on line. We're really screwed now. I have a couple alternate routes up to north and west jersey but everyone else will be on them too.
Sup?

Never mind:

I googled

I've been using my pressurized pot blaster outside to blast wheels and other parts that I want to bring to Carlisle. But it's been a PIA. I bought the red media from tractor supply, supposed to be the fine. It clogs up the nozzle about every 2 minutes. Big PIA. Want to do some more today as well. Now I remember I think I have a screen to filter out the bigger pieces. Maybe I will try that. I know I have the correct nozzle size. But when it clogs, I take it apart and there's usually a big chunk in there. Might be quality control problem on their behalf. I'll get back at it
It's always a good thing when you think you found the issue. Hopefully I can get a full tank of media out of this tank this time without having to stop 25 times. Lol
PXL_20230611_173316066.jpg

PXL_20230611_173351000.jpg

PXL_20230611_173235285.jpg

Glass bead. Expensive though
Yeah, you're right. I do have about a half a bag of glass beads left here. But I'm doing old rusty Mopar parts that I want to paint and take to Carlisle. So obviously I'm trying to do it on the cheap. We'll see what happens on the next load.

Yeah, you're right. I do have about a half a bag of glass beads left here. But I'm doing old rusty Mopar parts that I want to paint and take to Carlisle. So obviously I'm trying to do it on the cheap. We'll see what happens on the next load.
Well, what happens on the next shot? Screening the blast material and putting it through the blast tank and onto the rusted part was no problem. Was all working very good...... Until ... The blast gun came off the end of the hose while the system was running full blast. Took some rust off of me apparently. I'm sure I'll be fine.
PXL_20230611_185513160.jpg

PXL_20230611_185430751.jpg

PXL_20230611_190214551.jpg

PXL_20230611_201440530.jpg

Well, what happens on the next shot? Screening the blast material and putting it through the blast tank and onto the rusted part was no problem. Was all working very good...... Until ... The blast gun came off the end of the hose while the system was running full blast. Took some rust off of me apparently. I'm sure I'll be fine.
View attachment 1716101244

View attachment 1716101245

View attachment 1716101247

View attachment 1716101248
war injuries. 2 good things, you can raise the price on half rusty parts and second good thing is now that your scared and bleeding the wife will feel sorry for you and cook dinner and do the dishes. Win Win Mitch.
Honestly glad you didn't get it in the face and put out an eye. Be careful buddy.

View attachment 1716101244

View attachment 1716101245

View attachment 1716101247

View attachment 1716101248
Ohhh, that’s gonna linger!

Got lots done. Buddy’s truck is running again. New fuel pump fixed it. Dart, Barracuda,Studebaker and his chevy are all in quonset. Firebird back in shop. So my tarp shed is almost empty. A little work to do in there, then its good for winter storage. Think a pile of moth balls may be on the list, maybe to help keep rodents out.

-
Back