Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, what happens on the next shot? Screening the blast material and putting it through the blast tank and onto the rusted part was no problem. Was all working very good...... Until ... The blast gun came off the end of the hose while the system was running full blast. Took some rust off of me apparently. I'm sure I'll be fine.
View attachment 1716101244

View attachment 1716101245

View attachment 1716101247

View attachment 1716101248
That's gonna take a lot of love. To make the pain subside.
Gonna take a lot of love to make it thru the night..

evening fellers, more fricken rain here. We have had more rain here since May 11th to now than we get here all year. Weather guessers say large hail possible, so truck is in the horse barn, tractor in under the hay shed.

evening fellers, more fricken rain here. We have had more rain here since May 11th to now than we get here all year. Weather guessers say large hail possible, so truck is in the horse barn, tractor in under the hay shed.
We had a small shower last night. Maybe some rain tomorrow.

I had one big enough to hold a Holley Dominator. Never could get it to work right. I just gave it to Stephen Hotz when he came by the other day. Maybe he can do something with it. I'm having good luck with soda blasting now.
We have one a work that is 3ftx5ft. Works amazing. Carbs only like 3 min

We have one a work that is 3ftx5ft. Works amazing. Carbs only like 3 min
Yeah, I tried everything too. I hope Stephen figures it out because it would be a really nice one if he could get it to work.

A friend of mine sent me this picture today from a car show I'm guessing up north of me in Canada. The guy is legally blind and can't drive that nice scamp on the road but he can drive it on the 1/4 mile track.
My hat is off to this guy and goes ta show us all if there is a will there is a way.

-2327995480735360462.jpg

A friend of mine sent me this picture today from a car show I'm guessing up north of me in Canada. The guy is legally blind and can't drive that nice scamp on the road but he can drive it on the 1/4 mile track.
My hat is off to this guy and goes ta show us all if there is a will there is a way.

View attachment 1716101336
Very cool lookin Scamp!

Good Monday morning to you all. We're finally going to have a couple days without rain.
Yesterday raining off and on with a north 15-20 mph wind with a high of 70 weird colder weather.

Gen one is 1919 you know right. WTH do you mean? Hemi, Six, Poly? Terminology in mopar is irrelevent. Got a link?

crystal-ball-fortune-teller.jpg

I95 fire yesterday will have traffic a mess here for months.
Not to mention how it affects it's original purpose if needed for being built
I seen that. Kind of destroys the whole “fire can’t cause a collapse” theory huh

-
Back