Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Been a hell of a day here I'll try and keep it simple. My 21 year old just had his last court date after a year and a half of the court putting it off. He is a good kid just made a mistake when he was 18.
Long story short he was sentenced to 5 years in jail at the minimum of 18 months.
Built the old truck for him to make some money as a concession stand. Looks like it will be up for sale here real soon because I can't do it without him.
Can't afford all the licences fees now and just don't want to do it without my son.
Sorry guys just venting.

Been a hell of a day here I'll try and keep it simple. My 21 year old just had his last court date after a year and a half of the court putting it off. He is a good kid just made a mistake when he was 18.
Long story short he was sentenced to 5 years in jail at the minimum of 18 months.
Built the old truck for him to make some money as a concession stand. Looks like it will be up for sale here real soon because I can't do it without him.
Can't afford all the licences fees now and just don't want to do it without my son.
Sorry guys just venting.
Sorry Fred.

Finally starting to look like a deck! The small blocks at base of hand rail post was my third hand to maintain elevation of post so I could clamp it in place.

Why use small blocks when you could have used big blocks or Hemis???

Nice pier...:poke:

You spelled nice pair wrong...

white-hot-latina-cleavage-bending-over.jpg

Sorry guys just venting.

That sucks... :(

Sorry guys just venting.
No need to feel sorry Fred, vent away.
We are all here for you.

Sorry guys just venting.
Sorry to hear Fred

Sorry guys just venting.
Do you need to sell it or can you sit on it for 18 months?

Sorry guys just venting.
Damn, it's tough sometimes with kids.

-
Back