Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Welcome back Mike. How did MoparMaxx go? Sorry if I missed it
We are glad it's over! LOL It went ok. Not a very big show. Way too much competition from other local tracks and car shows and we butted heads with the track owners all weekend. We are apparently too small for them to mess with so we get treated like the ugly stepchild. :lol::mob::mob:

We are glad it's over! LOL It went ok. Not a very big show. Way too much competition from other local tracks and car shows and we butted heads with the track owners all weekend. We are apparently too small for them to mess with so we get treated like the ugly stepchild. :lol::mob::mob:
Ah sorry Mike. That sure can take the fun out.

Oh man !! Hate to see this happen.
On a brighter note

Good morning

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA (1).jpeg

Good morning all. West coast checking in....
And a good morning to you my friend, being from Sacramento, Bell Gardens and Norwalk area, how are all those concrete ditches holding up ? Are they full of water this time of year ?

And a good morning to you my friend, being from Sacramento, Bell Gardens and Norwalk area, how are all those concrete ditches holding up ? Are they full of water this time of year ?
No rain here for a while, but IMO those let to much water drain to the ocean. They need to capture more of it, for when we don't see rain for months...

Morning fellers, at the dentist for cleaning, have to wait on coffee, not gona be good.
Got another 3/4 of an inch of rain yesterday, more on the way today through Friday.

No rain here for a while, but IMO those let to much water drain to the ocean. They need to capture more of it, for when we don't see rain for months...

I think they are banking on the reservoirs in the mountains and the record snowfall = record snow MELT.

I've lived in southern-southern Arizona (South of I-8)... Water is such a big deal.

Morning fellers, at the dentist for cleaning, have to wait on coffee, not gona be good.
Got another 3/4 of an inch of rain yesterday, more on the way today through Friday.

I eat a package of Oreos on the way to the cleaning... :lol:

I figure that otherwise it's like washing and waxing your car before paying for a car wash :rolleyes:

Actually, I don't do that. Why is the hygienist so intimidating?

I actually made it to shop. Flattened the dent in hoodfrom air cleaner stud, someone left it too long. Dolly with some rubber on it aided in the shrink. Seems to have worked. Surveyors are here again. Have to move a line, as my sheds appear to be on the line.

Real Retirement
When you wake up, have all sorts of stuff you could do, but say screw it. Then just sit around and watch the grass grow.
Or really have nothing to do, and all day to do it.

Does anyone have an issue with the steering column getting hot? I don't know if I have an electrical issue that will soon go bad or if the large fenderwell header tube that is an inch or so away from the column is transferring the heat. It gets very hot to the touch on a long drive. Or maybe heat trapped against the firewall from no inner fenders. Not sure
I would think heat transfer.

-
Back