Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Easy change. Just a different shaft and re run it. Yup a $40 surcharge. Just jams me up on time. Hate to say this was nice having the kid around at home to do the lawn etc. I am one deep here and to many fires.

Be careful out there

safetyguyIII.jpg

Morning all went to bed late tired and woke up tired going to be a long day.
Started yesterday took the GD to camp and then went to the gym and worked out.
I came back and cut and trimmed trees for about five hours.
I had a 6pm softball game came home grabbed dinner and went to the GD's 9:15pm game home at 11pm.
Need to mow this morning and the find something better to do this afternoon.

Frank hoping someone called a doctor can figure the problem out and give you some relief...been going on too long.

Misty morning with coffee today. We will be heading home tomorrow AM. About 14hrs drive. Good morning all

20230613_071555.jpg

Is there an exhaust manifold sequence for V8s (particularly the LA 360) ? Service manual only indicates torque specs for bolts....
Start with center , and work your way outward, do this at half torque specs, then repeat at proper torque spec.

Good morning Men enjoy your coffee.
Getting smoked out again today and hopping they get the fires out soon.

So we had a good one yesterday and it will go on the rest of the week. A group of Feds show up at the prison to audit the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA). These clowns ar interviewing the inmates asking questions like how many times have you had sex while incarcerated? How many different partners? Have staff offered to give you a hand job? No chit they are actually asking these guys these questions. Most are walking away from them. Our tax money at it's finest. No questions about hot buttered popcorn
Must have sent the bean counters and business majors instead of the social workers.
:BangHead: classic!

Misty morning with coffee today. We will be heading home tomorrow AM. About 14hrs drive. Good morning all

View attachment 1716101857
Must be hard to leave that!

x-ray or CT scan???

Been there don those...

Good luck...
Yea but your scans aren't goin' to help Frank much.

Must have sent the bean counters and business majors instead of the social workers.
:BangHead: classic!

Must be hard to leave that!

Yea but your scans aren't goin' to help Frank much.
It truly is a beautiful area. In the mountains, on the river (its down there in the pic).

20230613_081252.jpg

-
Back