Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mornin' c\_/ . Good luck with those concoctions from the medicine man. They will either cure you or kill you
In my best Indian tone... Or maybe it cure you today and kill you tomorrow.

HELLO

coffee-4575116_1280.png

I seen 40s vintage rat rod pickup that weekend we had that LowToDaGroun car show that had the semi-truck tire and wheel combo all the way around

1686651449071.png

So do a rush dist for a guy for a 383. Kind of late in the month for me. Get it done now he switched gears and wants the same curve for a 440! Figures.

So we had a good one yesterday and it will go on the rest of the week. A group of Feds show up at the prison to audit the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA). These clowns ar interviewing the inmates asking questions like how many times have you had sex while incarcerated? How many different partners? Have staff offered to give you a hand job? No chit they are actually asking these guys these questions. Most are walking away from them. Our tax money at it's finest. No questions about hot buttered popcorn

The oldest granbrat made her Christmas wishes known yesterday.

1686652475325.png

I might have to get to work on that cadet sized kart chassis I have. I guess I don't really need a racing ice chest :lol:

So we had a good one yesterday and it will go on the rest of the week. A group of Feds show up at the prison to audit the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA). These clowns ar interviewing the inmates asking questions like how many times have you had sex while incarcerated? How many different partners? Have staff offered to give you a hand job? No chit they are actually asking these guys these questions. Most are walking away from them. Our tax money at it's finest. No questions about hot buttered popcorn
What no suggestion box?

-
Back