Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How'd things go with the tire kicker?
Exactly that. Well sort off.
Made a low ball cash offer .im not desperate to sell. Just want to clean out the buildings.
He offered to buy my 67 sport fury convert. Original 383 car.
That he offered a fair price, but a good friend, and member here is in the will for that.

Made a low ball cash offer .im not desperate to sell. Just want to clean out the buildings.
That he offered a fair price, but a good friend, and member here is in the will for that.

Why isn't there a "dislike" button?

I hate selling stuff. What a PITA

right-1712994_1280.png

disagree-to-agree-28956819.jpg

Hate selling stuff most the time I'd rather give it away to a happy home than deal with people trying to get what I have for next to nothing.

So today when I went down to the shop to show the Cuda. I haven't been down much the last 6 months with all the doctor Drama.
the neighborhood has degraded considerable in the last few years, but property values have more then tripled in the last 4 or 5. Go figure?
It's a residential, commercial area.
Anyway.
When I got there today I found out that a women , like a lot of neighbors there I've helped over the years. Had passed away. I could see it coming.
She had lost her youngest daughter 3 months ago O.D.
I got a phone call from her on that. can I help with the funeral.
It reall depresses me to even go there anymore.
Not that I'm really a great person, I can be that special Asshole at times. Sorry for the long winded post. Just kind of depresses me.

So today when I went down to the shop to show the Cuda. I haven't been down much the last 6 months with all the doctor Drama.
the neighborhood has degraded considerable in the last few years, but property values have more then tripled in the last 4 or 5. Go figure?
Anyway.
When I got there today I found out that a women , like a lot of neighbors there I've helped over the years. Had passed away. I could see it coming.
Not that I'm really a great person, I can be that special Asshole at times. Sorry for the long winded post. Just kind of depresses me.
Sounds like me and my neighborhood.

Anyway.
Sorry to hear my friend. Prayers

So finally got Jodi home from a long winded trip from Oregon! She left Portland yesterday, flights got cancelled then delayed she swapped airlines etc. She got stranded in Denver airport over night last night. Got her home and she immediately has to go head down on computer and catch up with all the lost time for her job. Being the courageous soul I am, I decided to hide in the instructors lounge and shoot a game of pool, right vs left hand. Being truly ambidextrous is a curse. I am drinking Scotch with left hand shooting solids, and drinking Bourbon with right hand shooting stripes!

Guaranteed! He will drink your hootch and spoil your pooch!
Fred has been in my shop many times and I in his. He is straight up good people!
Damn right I would and can't wait to visit Toolman and spoil his cat and drink all his great booze as I travel to see you. Been saving good treats for Hemi and the new hound.
Hope your liquor counter is full.

Damn right I would and can't wait to visit Toolman and spoil his cat and drink all his great booze as I travel to see you. Been saving good treats for Hemi and the new hound.
New hound just had her first encounter with mouse trap. It was classic, she went straight up in the air like an armadillo! You are always welcome here Fred!

I give you fair warning about visiting @toolmanmike as I have crawled off his porch a time or two. He has a great selection and he ain’t afraid to pour it!

So finally got Jodi home from a long winded trip from Oregon! She left Portland yesterday, flights got cancelled then delayed she swapped airlines etc. She got stranded in Denver airport over night last night. Got her home and she immediately has to go head down on computer and catch up with all the lost time for her job. Being the courageous soul I am, I decided to hide in the instructors lounge and shoot a game of pool, right vs left hand. Being truly ambidextrous is a curse. I am drinking Scotch with left hand shooting solids, and drinking Bourbon with right hand shooting stripes!
We're you taught by nuns by any chance?

Let me know when you are cruising through. I really wish we had a extra bedroom for guests but all our rooms are full to overflowing with stuff. :BangHead: :BangHead: We sure can have some toddies though.

Let me know when you are cruising through. I really wish we had a extra bedroom for guests but all our rooms are full to overflowing with stuff. :BangHead: :BangHead: We sure can have some toddies though.
More of a would like to but not going to happen anytime soon, hoping to meet up at Mopars in the park next year and then do a bit of traveling.

-
Back