Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I like simple and not a good mechanic so less going on under the hood the better.
It’s actually interesting. They use electronic controlled valves to reduce the oil pressure to the hydraulic lifters on 4 cylinders within milliseconds. While also shutting off fuel and spark.

Hey, @Fred Scigliano ... should I shoot that epoxy primer first then use the filler on those weld patches?
I would stick the filler in first then epoxy over that just make sure the bare metal is clean.
Also just so you know there is a window of letting bare metal set without resanding it and that's about 24 hours more or less depending on the humidity.
You can paint your base clear right over the epoxy if you want and if it looks good after the epoxy is on and your happy with it, I would read the directions but 24 to 48 hours and don't have to sand the epoxy just put your color right over it.
Hard trying to help without being there.

It’s actually interesting. They use electronic controlled valves to reduce the oil pressure to the hydraulic lifters on 4 cylinders within milliseconds. While also shutting off fuel and spark.
Was wondering how they did that Thanks Chris.

I would stick the filler in first then epoxy over that just make sure the bare metal is clean.
Also just so you know there is a window of letting bare metal set without resanding it and that's about 24 hours more or less depending on the humidity.
You can paint your base clear right over the epoxy if you want and if it looks good after the epoxy is on and your happy with it, I would read the directions but 24 to 48 hours and don't have to sand the epoxy just put your color right over it.
And also best to let the epoxy sit before painting over it for I can't remember but think 24 hours. Directions on the can I'd fallow that.

Ok you guys wanting for the delivery...there might be a delay with a package check. :rofl:

1690470149349.png

I'm still lurking! Actually in Canada right now. Taking a couple weeks to just travel and see new stuff. I'll be back to normal in a week or so. Back to being lewd and offensive!!!
Hey, while you’re there, can you show the Canadians how Americans put out wildfires…

I wiped it down with rust inhibitor because I knew it would be a while before I got back to it.

-
Back