Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Crime fighters and Sunday pizza morning to the early birds and all you others.

Opening day today for the Washington Commanders /Redskins. We host Arizona at 1:00 p.m. today here. I'm hoping our new ownership gets us on a roll.

Opening day today for the Washington Commanders /Redskins. We host Arizona at 1:00 p.m. today here. I'm hoping our new ownership gets us on a roll.
My buddy is a big Washington fan. I'll catch one of their games out here sometimes and we'll text back and forth.
He was watching my college team (Kansas State) yesterday texting until I told him we were playing in a golf tournament.

Mitch will you pray for my heathen soul if I eat Pizza and drink beer this am? Harley wants to know.....
Yes, I will do that. I must go to church this morning anyhow with her. My buddy Steve wants to borrow my irons because he's playing in a tournament today and he sold his. I'll meet him at church. She has to go to work right after church at 10:00 a.m. I will be out in about for a while

Oh yeah what am I wearing then?
1694342829763.png

Hey Mitch ready to ride that hog yet??
Craig, I have been ready. But still tidying some things up on the bike. Seems like one step forward and two steps backwards. Need to get some brake fittings today so I can get some fluid in the front and rear brakes so I can stop the damn thing

Craig, I have been ready. But still tidying some things up on the bike. Seems like one step forward and two steps backwards. Need to get some brake fittings today so I can get some fluid in the front and rear brakes so I can stop the damn thing
Stopping on one of those is a good thing.
Tell Chin if she rides, she'll get a new black leather outfit?? :thumbsup:
Then of course pics of her and the bike...oh you too of course.

Fried up a pound of bacon yesterday. Think I will go upstairs and make me a couple of nice BLTs. :thumbsup:

-
Back