Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gona have to do that soon as well.
Mine was dusty and bugs on the front and windshield. I will clean that when I'm not so tired and when it's a little cooler. I'll have to figure it up. Probably 300+ miles today. Nothing like your last trip.

Mine was dusty and bugs on the front and windshield. I will clean that when I'm not so tired and when it's a little cooler. I'll have to figure it up. Probably 300+ miles today. Nothing like your last trip.
Mine is real dusty and bug goo all over it so yea looks like we both need to clean or cars. :thumbsup:

The chevelle is going away soon along with the Ford. The chevelle goes for inspection soon and then it will get put away.
No inspection here on old or new cars. My Scamp being 40 years old cost me a one time fee of 40 bucks for the rest of it's life so no more tabs each year.

Just pull mine into the garage, 4 miles of dirt road to get to my place and 4 back out. Wash it when I go into town for a show or just a drive.

No inspection here on old or new cars. My Scamp being 40 years old cost me a one time fee of 40 bucks for the rest of it's life so no more tabs each year.
The chevelle is registered as a classic so only a one time registration fee but it needs to be inspected. If it was registered as an antique it wouldn’t need inspection. Newer cars need inspection and emission here.

The chevelle is registered as a classic so only a one time registration fee but it needs to be inspected. If it was registered as an antique it wouldn’t need inspection. Newer cars need inspection and emission here.
No inspection here even on new.

Welp!! No solid foods tomorrow for me, clear broths and water, Sprite and jello, nothing red.. we all know why, yep another check up, its been ten years, they said ten after my very first one. Didn't back read, just driving threw.
Sold the motorcycle trailer today :thumbsup:

Welp!! No solid foods tomorrow for me, clear broths and water, Sprite and jello, nothing red.. we all know why, yep another check up, its been ten years, they said ten after my very first one. Didn't back read, just driving threw.
Sold the motorcycle trailer today :thumbsup:
Good the trailer sold it was a nice one for sure.

But a bunch of smiles per gallon, I bet it was a great day, yes, let it cool down, but not to cool

-
Back