Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
New one on me. And chrome so its fast! WTF?

Geoff 2

Well-Known Member​

Local time7:55 AMJoinedJul 21, 2014Messages1,545Reaction score973LocationAustralia
Just be aware that a GM HEI in a B/RB engine will work with stock heads, but may cause interference with aftermarket [ alum ] heads.

I have used heaps of Chinese HEIs over the years in different engines. Only one has 'failed', owner claims it was the coil, but I never saw it to verify it. I strip these dists to modify the centri curve. They are all well made, tight clearances, parts are lubricated. Centri weights, centre plate are chromed, originals were not.
WTF! Click on his name and it has changed already. Spammer? I'm on it!

If a Spammer Mike could ya not only kick him off the site but also kick him off the planet. :thumbsup:

12461.poof.jpg

Last night about 2:00 a.m. laying in bed with her. I hear this humming sound. Lol. No wasn't her. Lol. This has happened before. The compressor runs whenever it needs to and apparently the belt jumped off of it again. So the electric motor just keeps running. The compressor is in a shed, insulated ,4x4 outside of the garage wall in the back. It is also just below my bedroom. Just got back from changing the belt. I admit I built the shed a little too small. Since it's only 4x4 ,the compressor takes up quite a bit of room. I can just get my skinny *** around one side to get to the belt in the rear. Three belts in 23 years. I don't guess that's too bad. :lol:

New one on me. And chrome so its fast! WTF?

Geoff 2

Well-Known Member​

Local time7:55 AMJoinedJul 21, 2014Messages1,545Reaction score973LocationAustralia
Just be aware that a GM HEI in a B/RB engine will work with stock heads, but may cause interference with aftermarket [ alum ] heads.

I have used heaps of Chinese HEIs over the years in different engines. Only one has 'failed', owner claims it was the coil, but I never saw it to verify it. I strip these dists to modify the centri curve. They are all well made, tight clearances, parts are lubricated. Centri weights, centre plate are chromed, originals were not.
I just clicked the "follow" button. They get a notification and that makes them nervous. Watch your step Geoff 2, Preecher, or who ever you are.

Last night about 2:00 a.m. laying in bed with her. I hear this humming sound. Lol. No wasn't her. Lol. This has happened before. The compressor runs whenever it needs to and apparently the belt jumped off of it again. So the electric motor just keeps running. The compressor is in a shed, insulated ,4x4 outside of the garage wall in the back. It is also just below my bedroom. Just got back from changing the belt. I admit I built the shed a little too small. Since it's only 4x4 ,the compressor takes up quite a bit of room. I can just get my skinny *** around one side to get to the belt in the rear. Three belts in 23 years. I don't guess that's too bad. :lol:
Speaking of belts, I had a few last night. :rofl: :rofl:

Good Morning Coffee slurpers!
Got Wood! It's that time of year. Had this delivered yesterday. From the son of my old neighbors. I think He is at least 70 years old. That apple didn't fall far from the tree. Cuts and stacks like his old man. This was all in a pickup bed with a cap on it. Looks like all oak. He had it packed so tight in the truck you could barely get ahold of the pieces.... I'll see when I stack it, but I doubt the lengths vary more than half an inch. LOL

IMG_5547.jpeg

IMG_5546.jpeg

Good Morning Coffee slurpers!
Got Wood! It's that time of year. Had this delivered yesterday. From the son of my old neighbors. I think He is at least 70 years old. That apple didn't fall far from the tree. Cuts and stacks like his old man. This was all in a pickup bed with a cap on it. Looks like all oak. He had it packed so tight in the truck you could barely get ahold of the pieces.... I'll see when I stack it, but I doubt the lengths vary more than half an inch. LOL

View attachment 1716150218

View attachment 1716150219
Got wood? Either that you you have piles! :poke: :poke::rofl::rofl:

-
Back