Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Like Chris I was minding my own business over on gun and dog thread, I come back and we are officially in the ditch. Turn your back on this crew for one minute and there is no telling where it went.
Need help?

Had a friend that had a rooster tatooed on his calf. Why you ask? so he has a c... below the kees of course. Wanna see was all he ever said in the bars. :rofl:

Decided to spend a few minutes on the VW. The beetlejuice atomizer was plugged up. Had it firing but couldnt get the stoiciometric ratio right with a squirt bottle.
So found a carb kit, but im going to hold off until i check the master cylinder. $100 order gets me free shipping…

The calendars are done and ready to go. They are $20 with shipping. If anyone wants one message me.

20231001_170536.jpg

20231001_170617.jpg

20231008_160153.jpg

20231008_160225.jpg

18 different colors; mostly powdercoated, Isky .505 292/299 108LSA, Speedmaster 170cc aluminum heads, ported edelbrock performer 318/360 and a borrowed 650 double pumper.

Sweet... looks and sounds like you're still having fun with it!
mostly fun; its been kicking me in the balls every chance it gets. wendesday night we tried to break it in but the starter just failed from sitting somehow. then I got a new starter in it. then thursday me and another friend broke it in but only after we found out I 180'd the distributor (which we found that the backfiring blew the power valve in the junk 850 we were using). So friday i borrowed a 650 double pumper from work to get it to the show. When I fired it up friday night the alternator decided to stop working. So at 10:00 at night I went to autozone and got a new alternator. Which was somehow bigger than the other one so I had to change my bracketry around so it wouldn't hit the head. and while tuning it I found the intake isn't perfectly straight on the passenger side and it had a vacuum leak so it wouldn't idle without choke. and I didnt have time to put the grille back on (its now midnight) so I took the hood off. and I was at the airport for the show at 3:30am

mostly fun; its been kicking me in the balls every chance it gets. wendesday night we tried to break it in but the starter just failed from sitting somehow. then I got a new starter in it. then thursday me and another friend broke it in but only after we found out I 180'd the distributor (which we found that the backfiring blew the power valve in the junk 850 we were using). So friday i borrowed a 650 double pumper from work to get it to the show. When I fired it up friday night the alternator decided to stop working. So at 10:00 at night I went to autozone and got a new alternator. Which was somehow bigger than the other one so I had to change my bracketry around so it wouldn't hit the head. and while tuning it I found the intake isn't perfectly straight on the passenger side and it had a vacuum leak so it wouldn't idle without choke. and I didnt have time to put the grille back on (its now midnight) so I took the hood off. and I was at the airport for the show at 3:30am

That all sounds about right :thumbsup:

Way to stick with it!

Took 67 out today. Yep. Needs vacuum pump for brakes. 4 wheel disc. I think my 66 might be quicker. Maybe. 440 in the 67. 408 small block in the 66. Both run great

-
Back