Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Fed the dog, and i had a sammich. A little brake and back under the rusty onion.. one inside patch made, 2 more to go.

OK. What exactly do you need. Cut includes what?
I think the left front is gone, and the left rear was crushed down in my Sons accident. I would think, probably at least 6 in outside of mounting holes on all four corners, just to be safe...Also Drivers floor complete.....

Howdy all! Just flew into Providence Rhode Island for crew change. Finally getting back into a good mood instead of being just totally burned out.

383983968_701453878689940_8743002551688645439_n.jpg
Hey Fred we must have the same make of smoke alarms !:thumbsup::lol:

Well, its ugly but strong. Some zinc rich primer and one more layer of sheet metal to cover it,
I put my bottle jack under it, didnt even flex a little. Not proud of it, but i had to do something with it. If i do it before inspection, body shop doesent have to sign off on it.

IMG_5971.jpeg

Well, its ugly but strong. Some zinc rich primer and one more layer of sheet metal to cover it,
I put my bottle jack under it, didnt even flex a little. Not proud of it, but i had to do something with it. If i do it before inspection, body shop doesent have to sign off on it.

View attachment 1716154512
Well Frank I'm not real proud of some things I do but what you got there is a hell of a trying to fix it right when you have nothing to work with.
If that makes sense.
I know I would not have done better so really you did good. :thumbsup:

Near record high here today we got up to 64* and I put my lawn mower away for the season and might have to dig it back out. :BangHead:

A friend made a big pot of chili and left some for us. So chili with Fritos cheese onions and jalapenos tonight..

I'm sure the butt discussions can continue tomorrow!

A friend made a big pot of chili and left some for us. So chili with Fritos cheese onions and jalapenos tonight..

I'm sure the butt discussions can continue tomorrow!
Hey the prevailing winds might send that this way! No! No! Rick bad idea it's warm enough here. :thumbsup:

-
Back