Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Rained last night, but clear now.
One service to do, pull driveshaft and check u-joints. Has a vibration. Then an exhaust repair. And a caddy with a front end knock, checking that out if it shows up.
My 08 DTS had a knock in the front end the other day. Was only the stabilizer end links. Quick fix and only $20 parts.... :thumbsup:

Morning all !

393732456_10160858556855821_4447231071676037060_n.jpg

Amazing what a 5° increase in the overnight low makes :D no furnace here this morning. I think the dense frogs helped too. I can hear the condensed frogs from the big Liquid Amber tree dripping on the roof. 20% chance of rain Monday? Really odd October, sposed to be smokin' hot.

Sunday with the SCTA at El Mirage was lookin' like a good escape. Now the weather guessers are talikn' 30+mph winds :BangHead: . Aside from the flying dust I'm thinkin' the race operators will park the racers with winds like that. :BangHead:

Good Morning All Again! Glad my pop up could keep you entertained for a little while, wait I always tell them that!

Today I'll be trying to save some of my new little trees, put them in 6 months ago and didn't put a fence around, deer are picking on them of course!

My 08 DTS had a knock in the front end the other day. Was only the stabilizer end links. Quick fix and only $20 parts.... :thumbsup:
Owner pulled the strut out, that wasnt it. He claims its from the right side, but noise travels in mysterious ways. And checked it while it was jacked up,so stuff is under tension, not at normal ride height.

Service is done, doesent need u joints. Tried calling customer for his exhaust repair, no answer. Next down the list i guess, caddy is not available.
And inspector coming to check pellet stove install in house, insurance requires it now.

Morning all, back from walking the dogs. now for some coffee and something for breakfast.

-
Back