Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Great day yesterday with the GD. She's ten and recently took up golf. An avid softball player hitting a smaller ball hasn't been too difficult for her.
I got her a lesson to start the day. After that we went in and had lunch and then played nine holes.
I kept it fun for her teeing her off from the 150-yard marker and from the red tees on the par 3's. For a beginner she played well.
After we were done, she wanted to go to the putting clock, and we did so with a couple putting contest later on an ice cream bets.
On the way home she told me she had a great day and could do it every day haha!! She told her mom she wants to play again this weekend.
I enjoyed our time just the two of us and glad she enjoys something I love to do.

Having coffee on the deck

IMG_20231020_074534.jpg

Good morning, looks like my sister from Washington State is coming for a visit soon, so today is clean house day.
She's a clean freak and a red head to boot.

Great day yesterday with the GD. She's ten and recently took up golf. An avid softball player hitting a smaller ball hasn't been too difficult for her.
I got her a lesson to start the day. After that we went in and had lunch and then played nine holes.
I kept it fun for her teeing her off from the 150-yard marker and from the red tees on the par 3's. For a beginner she played well.
After we were done, she wanted to go to the putting clock, and we did so with a couple putting contest later on an ice cream bets.
On the way home she told me she had a great day and could do it every day haha!! She told her mom she wants to play again this weekend.
I enjoyed our time just the two of us and glad she enjoys something I love to do.
That's great Craig.

Jodi is heading out today for the annual craft fair at War Eagle Mill. It is a huge fair, centered around a true civil war era grinding water wheel. It still runs today. The parts are almost all wooden. It is really neat. But I am not man enough to go with her. It is crazy busy and folks come from all over for it. Acres and acres of crafts. Me n the dogs will have a nice quiet Day today.

Jodi is heading out today for the annual craft fair at War Eagle Mill. It is a huge fair, centered around a true civil war era grinding water wheel. It still runs today. The parts are almost all wooden. It is really neat. But I am not man enough to go with her. It is crazy busy and folks come from all over for it. Acres and acres of crafts. Me n the dogs will have a nice quiet Day today.
How's your shoulder doing today John?

Just the guy I wanted to see. Here's a mailbox for ya.

gun mailbox.jpg

Good morning, looks like my sister from Washington State is coming for a visit soon, so today is clean house day.
She's a clean freak and a red head to boot.
Just remember she is coming to see you not the house. Don't run yourself ragged over cleaning.

How's your shoulder doing today John?
Better but still quite sore. I am going to try some rifle shooting with opposite shoulder today. Typically I offer sight in services for deer hunters who have not touched their rifles since last year. It is easy money. Kind of like changing disc brake pads!

Just remember she is coming to see you not the house. Don't run yourself ragged over cleaning.
My house is almost always clean just dusting and cleaning the oven is about all it needs.
If I don't do it she will and yea I want to spend time with her not her cleaning my house.

Better but still quite sore. I am going to try some rifle shooting with opposite shoulder today. Typically I offer sight in services for deer hunters who have not touched their rifles since last year. It is easy money. Kind of like changing disc brake pads!
Sounds like fun. I need to do some shooting it's been a long time since I had my rifle out.

-
Back