Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Score!

273 rockers from greg.jpg

273 rockers.jpg

Off to CVMM tonight. (Cedar Valley Malt Manifesto) It's our whiskey tasting group. I haven't seen what's on the club menu tonight but Ted and I are bringing a couple Makers Mark barrel picks to share. One is called Butterscotch Milkshake and the other is Chocolate Covered Espresso Bean. Each are quite tasty but if you save a sip out of each glass and combine them, You get Heath Bar! This will be fun. Oh, and a Yellowstone pick from the same guy. 115 proof and very delicious. (VERY)

20231019_154519.jpg

20231019_174203.jpg

I would say garage is 22% improved. Pellet stove is cleaned off. A few things put back, missing stuff located.

Was ready for winter 3 weeks ago and looks like I might have to dig the lawn mower back out.:BangHead:
I havent mowed since september. I did a little around front yard. In thinking one round next week.

I would say garage is 22% improved. Pellet stove is cleaned off. A few things put back, missing stuff located.
I was looking at pellet stoves and this popped up.
$180.00

Drifters Portable Thermo-Electric Camp Stove for Wood, Pellet, Charcoal Cooking with Built-In Electricity Generator, 6000 mAH Battery and USB Plugs​

Visit the Pellethead Store

-
Back