Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Grounding issue?

1698152689131.png

Good Morning Gang.
Chin goes for her Maryland Drivers license test today. The comprehensive or written test. Actually they do it on a computer terminal at the DMV these days. Don't know if she can get the behind the wheel test today or not. They told me that she must have an interpreter for the driving test. Told them last time I was there that I could interpret . No, you can't...must be a Md State approved interpreter ....WTF ??? ....Anyhow, if she gets her driving permit today, I would suggest that you all stay away from the Maryland roads for a spell.....KKKKKKKK

Went in last Thursday for a blood draw, had just a small red spot, I alway watch as the nurse does this and it didn't hurt at all, this picture is from Saturday morning! Did I get a sheriff badge IE put in or something.. never had this happen in the ten years going

20231022_175120.jpg

Another 82 degree day here, if I don't see a burn ban put up for our county I am calling!! I heard a blower going last night and was worried that crazy guy is going to burn tonight, 6 years ago the fire department was called to his house because there fire got away from then as burning leaves, I wonder who called them. :lol:
Any who, we have 4 County's that 3 are touching ours, they are in a burn ban..:BangHead:

Went in last Thursday for a blood draw, had just a small red spot, I alway watch as the nurse does this and it didn't hurt at all, this picture is from Saturday morning! Did I get a sheriff badge IE put in or something.. never had this happen in the ten years going

View attachment 1716157686
I've had that happen... Worst for me was many years back. Went in ER and they put in an IV but didn't use it right away. Later did a stress test and injected Thalium ? Burned like hell. IV wasn't in right. Had a yellowish green spot on my arm for YEARS.

View attachment 1716157686

Looks like they jacked around the needle a bit to give you that hematoma...

Looks like they jacked around the needle a bit to give you that hematoma...
Nope, one poke and done, never hurt and she said she liked my vain, I said its where I sat in the hospital with all my bones broken 6 inches above my wrist, in the hospital for 3 days tied to a pole in my bed at 6 years young, broken from chasing a girl in the first grade..

Nope, one poke and done, never hurt and she said she liked my vain, I said its where I sat in the hospital with all my bones broken 6 inches above my wrist, in the hospital for 3 days tied to a pole in my bed at 6 years young, broken from chasing a girl in the first grade..
What? She had a Hemi and you had a Slant? :rolleyes: :rofl:

What? She had a Hemi and you had a Slant? :rolleyes: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: you know it, as I was going up the ladder to the slide went around someone and got to the top and the kid didn't like it I ges as I went around him on the ladder, he got to the top and gave me a nudge sideways, head first 9 ft..

-
Back