Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:rofl: :rofl: you know it, as I was going up the ladder to the slide went around someone and got to the top and the kid didn't like it I ges as I went around him on the ladder, he got to the top and gave me a nudge sideways, head first 9 ft..
:eek: Kids bounce, but that's a big bounce to recover from

Morning Mike, those girls make boys do dumb things
1698154715879.png

:eek: Kids bounce, but that's a big bounce to recover from
True that, 3 day stay in the hospital, two casts, wrote with my left hand for about two months till they changed my big cast (shoulder to my hand) mom and dad divorced while I had the cast on, yep, crazy yet fun life back then..
Morning Mike, those girls make boys do dumb things
Don't you know it, those brown eyes and Feather colored skirt at 6 years old was all I could stand :rofl:

Ted and I are heading south to check out a barrel pick from a store manager we know. He described it as "Blackberry Cobbler" It's just bourbon. Nothing added to get it there but it is finished in a combination of barrel staves. . Dave picks the barrel stave combination to finish the bourbon. He's really good at it.

Blackberry Cobler.jpg

Blackberry Cobler.jpg2.jpg

Ted and I are heading south to check out a barrel pick from a store manager we know. He described it as "Blackberry Cobbler" It's just bourbon. Nothing added to get it there but it is finished in a combination of barrel staves. . Dave picks the barrel stave combination to finish the bourbon. He's really good at it.

View attachment 1716157693

View attachment 1716157694
At 80 bucks I hope you can taist it first, I can't tell but are the lids waxed in Mike ?

Round here we cut up them used wine barrels for planters and such :lol: not flavorin' Bourbon.
There's a lot of Bourbons and Ryes that are finished in wine barrels. I have a few bottles of Rye finished in spiced Rum barrels. It tastes like Grandma's house smells at holiday time. Spiced cake or cookies. Quite delicious.

When you do a barrel pick the barrel is included. I have a couple.

View attachment 1716157693

View attachment 1716157694
We grabbed a new try the other day Jefferson's. Not bad Cheryl liked it.

I want to put together a off the shelf combo that will be bullet proof and better than MSD crap made now. Have to beat the hell out of it. I have a spare hei coil from the Dakota I want to try but need to get a pigtail somewhere. $40 at RA! No way.
Fighting the problem that all replacement parts are made to low standards. Its not just mopar ECUs. Five years ago people were hunting NOS GM HEI modules. I'm sure it hasn't got any better.

Remember this alternator? Output stud came loose 'cause the insulator was made cockeyed.
GM part number but not GM.
AC Delco, now just a brand name. Genuine Junk.
1698156500855.png

Also off center.
1698156567985.png

Damn lucky it didn't short the main circuit and blown the fusible link.
:mad:

I know, I know it would have been the ammeter's fault. :rolleyes:

There's a lot of Bourbons and Ryes that are finished in wine barrels. I have a few bottles of Rye finished in spiced Rum barrels. It tastes like Grandma's house smells at holiday time. Spiced cake or cookies. Quite delicious.
We haven't tried a Rye yet that sounds like a great idea. I'll have to look or maybe you give us a recommendation. She likes Rum so both are a win win!!

Good Morning everyone. Had to inventory an offsite location first thing today. That is behind me, storm rolled through, done raining for now. Nice out. Rain every day this week but nice temps. Then highs in the 30's next week. yuck

Morning, nice days till the weekend, calling for some of that white stuff on Saturday evening.

Sun came out. Nice out in the sun but out of the wind. Got 2/3 of brake hoses replaced. Rear one next. Its all tangled up in there around diff, exhaust and fuel line. Hard to get both hands up there to loosen fittings. Soon i can call it done.

-
Back