Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That tool kit for the R/T arrived yesterday. Actually alot better tools than I expected. Might buy one for the Trailblazer also.

Morning!
Just below freezing, and going well above. Firebird in shop, will work on getting dash replaced over the next few days. Want to frame in a couple fillers to keep the snow off the front step, i hope to have the energy for that.

I've been looking for a whiskey tasting advent calendar on sale.
I figured buy one mid-season on sale for 50% off and enjoy those daily whiskey tastes.
The fun part will be catching up to the right day.

1701952386937.png

1701952470769.png

View attachment 1716175247

Hey Hoppy, you looking for one of these??? It's not far from me and I can pick it up if you need... But it only goes to 4k RPM

Ok, just a quick fly-by this morning...

Not to mention that I just farted, so I'm gonna leave that for all of you to smell....

Smell you later...

No we are still searching. Found a taken apart core and offered a hell of alot for it and then crickets!

I have been using a ladies leather purse for years in my trucks and Ramchargers, found out they do not rattle and stash under seats very well, stock them with parts and tools, nice looking kit @halifaxhops

I am impressed with it actually just adding a 15mm deep socket and wrench to it. Used it doing the window on the R/T yesterday worked out great. And fits under the rear seat to boot!

-
Back