Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We had a light dusting of snow this morning when I went out to work...

Got to test the new tires and they did great... (So far)...

20231218_071430.jpg

20231218_071725.jpg

20231218_072306.jpg

Oh crap long story, made a small mistake on the flower card, so call up customer service after repeating the order number 8 times finally had to ask the guy if they had some one around that understood english! Oh no worries sir I can help you! :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :wtf: this 7-11? OK wife lost it when I told him close the Karma Sutra and do your job! WTF People? Not in the mood at all to deal with idiots!

Last edited:
I made a major mistake this week with my TV and Wi-Fi. Actually back on Thursday I went on the Xfinity website and changed my plan to seasonal which you can do once a year. They basically keep you hooked up and you keep all your equipment and they only charge you about 50 bucks. They can do it for up to 3 months. So it went into effect this morning on the 18th. First thing I noticed this morning is I got no Wi-Fi. I was under the impression that I got Wi-Fi with the seasonal plan. I have zero Verizon service at my house here. I can never get a call or take a call unless I have Wi-Fi. So I am in the dark. So after I took my wife to work I sat in the parking lot so I could engage their Wi-Fi and make some calls to Xfinity. Omg, 2 hours later. They confirmed that you do not get Wi-Fi with the seasonal program. I'm like wtf?. So now I decide stop the seasonal plan. In fact, stop my cable TV altogether, just give me Wi-Fi. I'll learn how to stream everything I want to see. Anyhow, it all goes into effect tomorrow around midday. Meanwhile, I'm still shot down. I guess I should have done a little more research before I changed it. Lol :BangHead: :BangHead:

I made a major mistake this week with my TV and Wi-Fi. Actually back on Thursday I went on the Xfinity website and changed my plan to seasonal which you can do once a year. They basically keep you hooked up and you keep all your equipment and they only charge you about 50 bucks. They can do it for up to 3 months. So it went into effect this morning on the 18th. First thing I noticed this morning is I got no Wi-Fi. I was under the impression that I got Wi-Fi with the seasonal plan. I have zero Verizon service at my house here. I can never get a call or take a call unless I have Wi-Fi. So I am in the dark. So after I took my wife to work I sat in the parking lot so I could engage their Wi-Fi and make some calls to Xfinity. Omg, 2 hours later. They confirmed that you do not get Wi-Fi with the seasonal program. I'm like wtf?. So now I decide stop the seasonal plan. In fact, stop my cable TV altogether, just give me Wi-Fi. I'll learn how to stream everything I want to see. Anyhow, it all goes into effect tomorrow around midday. Meanwhile, I'm still shot down. I guess I should have done a little more research before I changed it. Lol :BangHead: :BangHead:
I have a WiFi puck at home from my Cell carrier. Works perfect for all that I do. Roku TV, and subscribe to 3 channels - Motor Trend, Paramount, and Peacock. I also have Prime. Gets me a bunch of movies, TV shows and it is like $15/mo. I spend most of my time on YouTube if watching TV. I was able to now watch all of Yellowstone, 1883 and 1923 too.

That stuff happens.

They get ya at the Drive Through.... and the cable store

We are getting closer to fiber here in town. there will be a city owned provider with internet, tv, and phone and a private company with internet only. It should be cheaper. We are thinking almost half price of what we are paying now which is $300+ for all 3 services. I asked Santa for a simple antenna. I want to hook the tv here in the kitchen up and see how many channels I can get. @MOPARMITCH you may want to give it a try. Damn, looks like 39 for me. Waterloo TV Channels - 50701 TV Antenna

We ditched our tv provider and use smart tv now. And just bought a couple smart tv adapters for the stupid tv’s that have hdmi.

Home from work and been a busy day. Think it's time for a drink and figure out what for dinner.

Home from work and been a busy day. Think it's time for a drink and figure out what for dinner.
I just finished a bowl of yesterday's chili. It's always better after a day or two. Oh and sipping on a new bottle of New Overholt. I need to get busy wrapping some Christmas presents.

I just finished a bowl of yesterday's chili. It's always better after a day or two. Oh and sipping on a new bottle of New Overholt. I need to get busy wrapping some Christmas presents.
My chili is absolutely the best.:bs_flag:
Not really it's Hormel in a can with a bit of more garlic.

My chili is absolutely the best.:bs_flag:
Not really it's Hormel in a can with a bit of more garlic.
Got a crock pot? 1# hamburger, browned and drained if too fatty. 2 small cans of chili beans, 2 small cans of diced tomatoes both undrained. 1 medium onion diced. 1 tablespoon Chile powder and 1 teaspoon Cumin. More to taste. You can add some canned tomato soup or tomato sauce if you like it more liquid. Heck even some V8 juice. That's it.

Got a crock pot? 1# hamburger, browned and drained if too fatty. 2 small cans of chili beans, 2 small cans of diced tomatoes both undrained. 1 medium onion diced. 1 tablespoon Chile powder and 1 teaspoon Cumin. More to taste. You can add some canned tomato soup or tomato sauce if you like it more liquid. Heck even some V8 juice. That's it.
That sounds easy enough, thanks Mike. Crock pots are the best I have one and use it lots.

Used to be able to do that, they changed it a while back. Used to have it farm during summer months so I could have internet out in the shop.

-
Back