Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We ditched our tv provider and use smart tv now. And just bought a couple smart tv adapters for the stupid tv’s that have hdmi.
That’s what we did although I kept comcast internet cause it was the fastest and honestly, cheapest internet in our area. Plus the most reliable. Now though, it’s more expensive as internet only than it is to have both but I dont want cable back.

I got fiber here but I don't use it much just watch YouTube and talk to you all. cost me just over $100 a month but that is including my land phone. I would shut it off but I do enjoy talking with everyone on FABO.

I got fiber here but I don't use it much just watch YouTube and talk to you all. cost me just over $100 a month but that is including my land phone. I would shut it off but I do enjoy talking with everyone on FABO.
My cable TV, phone, and internet is $327 a month.

Well we are glad you don’t shut it off.

I have internet and some streaming services like motor trend, Amazon and Netflix although YouTube is usually my go to. My phone is my cell phone. So it’s about $160 a month with all of them. And YouTube is a freebie.

Lots of youtube watching here too. And making videos is almost fun. 36 so far on Studebaker.
Internet 139/month. And we can run every device and nothing slows down.

Comcast here with vonage worldwide phone since no cell service here and fire tv. With Tello for a cell 110 a month and antenna tv for local channels. Used to be 200+

IMG_9933.gif

Good Morning All! Well, I slept through probably one of the best Seahawks wins they'll have all year, DVR catch up time I guess!

Well looks like the eagles luck is running out. I didn’t get to finish watching the game. It went to late for me.

Morning all...I enjoy traveling and having fun but there is nothing like being at home and sleeping in your own bed!!

-
Back