Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1705238421449.png

But I do need to go out and check on the shops water line, basically have a tent in the corner 3ft tall by 3 ft wide, 3x3x3 . With a sweet little infrared thermostat heater in it set at 50. Keeping my drain,faucet and water supply warm, a country boy can survive :lol:

Got me a couple pots simmering on the stove, humidity is just to low when heating my little cottage on the hill, 33 percent this morning, hope to get it back up to 55 60 percent
Our's runs in the 20's when the weather is like this. One thing bad about boiler heat, it is dry!

But I do need to go out and check on the shops water line, basically have a tent in the corner 3ft tall by 3 ft wide, 3x3x3 . With a sweet little infrared thermostat heater in it set at 50. Keeping my drain,faucet and water supply warm, a country boy can survive :lol:
I need something like that for my pump house, keep burning up other types of portable heaters

Our's runs in the 20's when the weather is like this. One thing bad about boiler heat, it is dry!
It sure is, heat pump don't do a bit of good when its 12 degrees, so infrared heat for these crazier then normally cold weather we are having, got it up to 42 percent now, was 30..980 square ft home..

I heard Patrick Mahomes' helmet got busted during the game last night and he played several plays with it like that. Sure it was the cold, wife had a steering wheel snap in her Pinto in Trenton MI when she was a teenager, that's cold!

I heard Patrick Mahomes' helmet got busted during the game last night and he played several plays with it like that. Sure it was the cold, wife had a steering wheel snap in her Pinto in Trenton MI when she was a teenager, that's cold!
Was so cold , be like playing on cement!

Good Morning Mopar Thermostat Watchers.....
Just came down to my shop. The temp was 57deg. Turned the stat up to 68. 15 mins , its warm in here.... :thumbsup:

What is the mode of transportation this morning Betty ? And how are the roads in Pennsylvania today ?
Just taking Wayne’s truck today. The roads are clear with a few icy patches from rain run off. The day is getting colder as we go

-
Back