Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My tile guys are here this morning to fill in the ditch and replace the tile with matching tile that we had left over from the original job. I went out to the cafe for breakfast and coffee
1000003222.jpg

Pics from the cafe. My friend and his wife and two children invited me. Lucky me, free breakfast. Kkkkkk
1000003226.jpg

1000003225.jpg

Well looks like I'm not going to see it but it is some nice country.
State law say you can use the beaches. However the property owner controls the access. If you get to the beach by sea owner cannot stop you from using the beach, but you can't go inland from the beach :lol: .

I searched just about every Walmart in Colorado Springs and some near by and the 71 demon model kits are GONE!!

I'm hoping they will restock sometime this spring.

20240206_223847.jpg

Not being able to talk and having to write out things to communicate with my nephew slows things down.
Smart kid though. I should just leave him alone and just sit quietly and watch.:mob:

Morning all yet another day. Not much going on here got coffee with a friend this morning and maybe get the cars out for a spin.

I am sitting here trying to organize all my pics on the computer and create separate folders......................................they are out of control.

Mitch the guy looks a like he has a little American running through his blood??
I'm sure many of them do here from the French Colonial days. Or maybe the crazy Americans that were here in the 60s and '70s? ... Kkkkkkkk

So the swimming pool is back in operation. Picture where I'm pointing is where the pump used to be. We moved it about 5 ft away from the pool, is now in a hole covered with a piece of granite out of the way of any more. Moisture. Should be okay for a while now
1000003227.jpg

1000003228.jpg

1000003229.jpg

-
Back