Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Some times building codes in the US are a PITA.... but some times they're pretty smart :lol:
I'm sure many of these pools in Vietnam are built just like the way this one was originally. They do it for the simplicity and ease of installation. If looked after and maintained properly I'm sure many of them have no problems. But if water gets into that well where the pump is, it's lights out. So, I'm going to eliminate that problem in the future. But to answer your question directly, yeah no inspections. No building codes. No nothing, do as you please. Lol

Good morning everyone. Another foggy morning. Neck is still bothering me, but much better than the last few days.

So.. guy over on the b-body forum has the right seats for my '62 in the right color and perfect... told him i will take em.. just hoping 4 door seats will fit in a 2 door, i mean i know the front one will, just won't flip forward which is ok, no use for the back seat anyway..

Been stressing bout seats for a year now...

If you have ever had a molten spark go down your boots (like I have)...it eliminates that problem

I call that the "Oh ****" Dance..... or down a sleeve when welding overhead... the boot sucks though, nothing you can do cept let it melt in til it hits bone...

So.. guy over on the b-body forum has the right seats for my '62 in the right color and perfect... told him i will take em.. just hoping 4 door seats will fit in a 2 door, i mean i know the front one will, just won't flip forward which is ok, no use for the back seat anyway..

Been stressing bout seats for a year now...

Glad you found a source....

Refreshing the front buckets is on the list. I think I'm going to talk to the same upholstery shop that Scott used for the Hemi Dart

Refreshing the front buckets is on the list. I think I'm going to talk to the same upholstery shop that Scott used for the Hemi Dart
She did an excellent job, highly recommend.................. :thumbsup: Plus you won't have to wait a year to get them done.

yeah... the ones are from a 62, in the right color and were already redone.. not cheap but still much less than getting a set done, so not complaining... i was to the point of just buying a cheap CJ bucket and having 1 seat ( i don't know anyone so no one will ever be in the car but me anyway)

But i really want to keep a bench and pushbutton...

Watching the morning sports shows nothing but Super Bowl talk loving it!!

Last week we hosted the AFC Championship game and since the Chiefs won we’re hosting the Super Bowl party. The guys loved my West Bottoms whiskey and killed the bottle before half time. I sent them this picture last night to let them know I was better prepared.

IMG_2530.jpeg

Yesterday, even while the pool was still down, non-running. My stepson had the baby in there frolicking around. Looks like they were having fun. This is the husband of my stepdaughter and Chin's daughter. The father does a great job with the baby. Yes, we left the daughter behind in America to make money to support us while we are in Vietnam. Kkkkkkkkk
1000003215.jpg

1000003214.jpg

-
Back