Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was trying to find another one at the Walmart price for another fabo member.

I still think they will surface again at wally mart.

I also think the dodge demon has become the dodge charger of A bodies. When you have even non car people recognize a car type as an icon, you have a desirable car.

Demons at Walmart
Theres a demon upside down beside a creek at a friend’s place. I told him i wanted it. Waiting. Not sure if he will give it up.

Morning!
Still bouncing around freezin point.
Back to Potsy’s to work on firebird. Wheel cyls and master cylinders. Looks like wheel bearings were repacked and seals were damaged when the guy hammered em in.

Outside of Plant City Florida in a small town of Dover I had a farmer there we picked strawberries for every season for 7 to 8 years, mom, grandma little brother and I , he would store my drum kit I bought 4th year in, at 12 that song took me, and by the time I was 14 I had it nailed down, and still do to this day, I think :rolleyes: I could, its a long tune so I may be very rusty and to arthritic to get threw it, thank you for sharing @71340Duster

Morning !

424536353_905687551559442_4909537748917089513_n.jpg

Outside of Plant City Florida in a small town of Dover I had a farmer there we picked strawberries for every season for 7 to 8 years, mom, grandma little brother and I , he would store my drum kit I bought 4th year in, at 12 that song took me, and by the time I was 14 I had it nailed down, and still do to this day, I think :rolleyes: I could, its a long tune so I may be very rusty and to arthritic to get threw it, thank you for sharing @71340Duster
I got the idea from Wolfie : )

Chiefs no Swifties just the haters say that...let her have a life a player's girlfriend nothing more. It's the freaking NFL broadcasters who want to show her she doesn't want it or asks for it. Of course, the field suite is full of players girlfriends/wives but don't see them...hey Toby Keith you mentioned...the very first person he signed to his record company 20 plus years ago...Taylor Swift guess that made him a few $$$$$$.
I have no problem with Taylor herself. It’s the fact that’s what the league and its broadcasters keep focusing on. Every single superbowl article talks about her flying from Japan to watch. Who cares. They’ve literally turned the game from the 49ers vs Chiefs, who have both earned the right to be focused on, to the Taylor Swift jet landing watch party. Or the 49ers vs the Swifties. Did you see the petition that’s going around ? Has several hundred thousand signatures of Swifts fans wanting the league to let her be on the side line during the game?! Like come on

Can't say I've ever seen one
Lots of 100 point info. Dave Weiss but it together. Stuff most of us overlook. Date codeing, paint marks fonts etc. Kind of need stuff on ignition lately been getting a few questions that stump me. They have a 70-74 E body book Mitch should look at.

-
Back