Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep, made it to another Friday, went outside to burn cardboard before the wind sets in and or a shower , something about burning cardboard at 5 thirty am in the dark, made me wounder why I didn't have a beer in my hand :lol:

Ok, have a gem of a day everyone, off to see about breakfast, Mikie is hungry!!

Yep, made it to another Friday, went outside to burn cardboard before the wind sets in and or a shower , something about burning cardboard at 5 thirty am in the dark, made me wounder why I didn't have a beer in my hand :lol:

Ok, have a gem of a day everyone, off to see about breakfast, Mikie is hungry!!
You're talking in third person, sure those cardboard fumes didn't get to you lol. Beer with breakfast sounds okay to me!

Good morning everyone, back reading is done. Forgot to get more welding wire, so have to run to town this AM, then more Charger work.

Safe travels @Scott_ 69HemiDart

It's Fin Friday!

finfridayXII.jpeg

Good morning :D

Tail fins on a car just never did it for me :realcrazy: I know.
A guy I knew, he wasn't a big fin fan either.
When Brand X laid those fins out horizontal in '59, if he found one in a parking lot unattended,
he would sit on the fin and start bouncing up and down to bend the fin down. :BangHead:
I told him repeatedly that it was uncool to do that, but he refused to listen.
Those '59 Impalers are still part of the basis for my dislike of GM :lol:
1707490006661.png

Tail fins on a car just never did it for me :realcrazy: I know.
A guy I knew, he wasn't a big fin fan either.
When Brand X laid those fins out horizontal in '59, if he found one in a parking lot unattended,
he would sit on the fin and start bouncing up and down to bend the fin down. :BangHead:
I told him repeatedly that it was uncool to do that, but he refused to listen.
Those '59 Impalers are still part of the basis for my dislike of GM :lol:
View attachment 1716204616
for some reason I have never been of GM products. they just seem backwards and just weird.

After I am around too many GMs, I feel complete to mopars again. Even mopar engines are good looking compared to GM stuff

Morning coffee drinkers, cool down here with snow starting this evening. Need to get out and get the horses some grain, then do some cleaning in the barn. Lucely tractor makes short work of it.

for some reason I have never been of GM products. they just seem backwards and just weird.

After I am around too many GMs, I feel complete to mopars again. Even mopar engines are good looking compared to GM stuff

I have no problem with GM.. there are things i wish mopar had done more like GM (trans fitting big and small block, other little things) but mopar is my love... I do miss my last '70 nova though :)

Here's some pics of my BIL's Impala, beautiful car wins a ton of awards at shows and he built it. Has the 348 I believe and I think there's something strange about that motor, a BB? Love the tri-power!

IMG_2836.jpg

IMG_2837.jpg

IMG_2838.jpg

IMG_2839.jpg

The 348/409 platform was a bastardized engine. The heads were flat and the wedge of the combustion chamber was in the block. You have to have special adapters to bore them. :BangHead: :BangHead: What were they thinking?

-
Back