Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Damn I leave for 5 minutes and you all turn this into a Chebby boy lover thread …. Barf

Ford was always my second choice over GM.

the mercury cougar is quite attractive. I think the mustang is a stain on Ford.

I drove a 67 mustang one time, what a clumsy and uncomfortable car.

I would go for a v8 maverick though

Ford was always my second choice over GM.

the mercury cougar is quite attractive. I think the mustang is a stain on Ford.

I drove a 67 mustang one time, what a clumsy and uncomfortable car.

I would go for a v8 maverick though
i LOVE Mavericks... except the interior... i personally have a soft spot for fords until i work on them.. the suspension is absolute garbage on them

So if you guys had to pick craftsman brand tools or husky what would you pick if those were the only two options??

Got here at 0930 breakfast at the diner :thumbsup: Look at that scrapple

image0.jpeg

So if you guys had to pick craftsman brand tools or husky what would you pick if those were the only two options??

Is it something I need once or routinely would use?

I think I'm stuck in 1979 thinking Craftsman would be the higher quality of the two

Husky is made in US... Yes?

Craftsman has been **** for years as far as I am concerned. Husky is what I use at work, the only issue is the sockets don't seem to stay on the ratches as well as other brands.

The latest Craftsman tools I have, have sharper corners on ratchets and wrenches. Not ergonomic

i LOVE Mavericks... except the interior... i personally have a soft spot for fords until i work on them.. the suspension is absolute garbage on them
:lol: Friend's lil brother put a '66 Rustang together. Drive train wise, very similar to my '66 Ranchero, 289, 4 spd, 8" diff. He used many aftermarket goodies. We took it out to the designated desert road for undisciplined behavior one night :rolleyes:. Couple practice runs all good.
He finds a Camaro to play with, he went about 20' and stopped, driveline dragging the ground. We drug it out of the way. Look underneath and the yoke on the diff is against the floor panels :wtf:. He sidestepped the clutch on launch, the spring perch welds came undone, diff rotated in the u-bolts, spit out the driveline :BangHead: Drug him home on a tow strap with that yoke trying to ventilate the floorboards the entire time :lol:

Hey all you Mopar Miss fitts. So, today is Simone's Birthday. I told her I would bake her a German Chocolate cake. I get it all mixed up, from scratch, and go to heat up the oven, no oven. Dead. Had a power outage day before, toasted the wall oven. Sum *****!! Took it out, took it apart, needs a new control board, not available. Get out info, seems we bought it in 2003. well, we got our moneys worth out of it! So today were wall oven shopping. AND of course replacing the stove top as well!! Jenn Aire. 3200 for both in 2003. Who knows now the cost.

The latest Craftsman tools I have, have sharper corners on ratchets and wrenches. Not ergonomic
I bought a set, like I needed any more tools, that are gun metal grey. Very nice set. Long wrenches, long ratchets. Comfortable. Lowes of course....

Hey all you Mopar Miss fitts. So, today is Simone's Birthday. I told her I would bake her a German Chocolate cake. I get it all mixed up, from scratch, and go to heat up the oven, no oven. Dead. Had a power outage day before, toasted the wall oven. Sum *****!! Took it out, took it apart, needs a new control board, not available. Get out info, seems we bought it in 2003. well, we got our moneys worth out of it! So today were wall oven shopping. AND of course replacing the stove top as well!! Jenn Aire. 3200 for both in 2003. Who knows now the cost.

Well, Happy Birthday to Simone!

I hope the "standard" size wall oven fits in the space of the old one!

Not a clear winner, but probably lean a little towards Husky. I have some and no issues. I’d get whatever has the best grip, handle, sizes I need in set, etc.

-
Back