Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
On my car... nope... BUT... on your car.. Yes.. you are trying to build it time period correct, so.. a STP sticker.. maybe a thrush and some others :)
Thanks for the compliment!
The admin isn't that bad since I keep the pics listed on individual Excel spreadsheets for both the NASCAR and NHRA "Pick 'Em" games.
I just wish we had more players in both games.
Agree, and a big THANKS from me for the great job you do for us.
Morning all
Good morning......ah.... AMC.

Out for

dinner at a seafood restaurant now. Some friends of ours are meeting us. They own 10 mobile phone stores in the area. They are interested in buying some land that we have here.
PXL_20240219_113323264.jpg

PXL_20240219_113332533.jpg

On my car... nope... BUT... on your car.. Yes.. you are trying to build it time period correct, so.. a STP sticker.. maybe a thrush and some others :)
I have quite a few originals found in his stuff...............

Printed in USA and some have dates on the back '69, '72 :thumbsup:

Man I would keep those in doc protectors and the water ones in glassines. Just seeing them around usually 20-40 each. Non Repops

Saw this on the B-body site.........

"We all remember the old days of street racers with go-fast stickers on the quarter glass. Some guys called it a shopping list for thieves. Does anybody still put them on their nostalgia cars?"

I was thinking of adding some of the vintage ones I have.
I still do and so should you!
Seriously tho your car is a time capsule. No self respecting street racer went stoplight to stoplight with out go fast stickers back in the day!

A busy morning, about to head to the Chevy place for my new drivers side door Latch assembly, 8 am appointment, I will wait for it, hope they don't tell me to leave it today, an appointment at 8 am means just that, get it in and done, I got the door open so tech can not try and charge me that part, duck tape shut with kitchen towel in the sticker area.. here goes, hope they don't fall short on my appointment time, get it done..

Saw a add for old manuals but can be a Sugar hole!
You changed the group photo.

You sent​

Hi any chance you have a motors that covers 1932? Thaqnks Ray

Not sure

Enter

You sent​

When you get time look..I rebuild just Mopar distributors and can really use the specs for 1933 back

No idea if there one for that, welcome to come check it out

May be parts laying around in these buildings to help you, but I’m not familiar nor old enough to know what you need. 487 Hawkins road crawley wv

-
Back