Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Every trip I made to Super Shops always included a handful of stickers to bring home :lol:
One of the salesman at the San Bernardino store would recognize me when I entered and gather up a bunch of stickers and have them waiting for me :lol:

Saw a add for old manuals but can be a Sugar hole!
You changed the group photo.

You sent​

Hi any chance you have a motors that covers 1932? Thaqnks Ray

Not sure

Enter

You sent​

When you get time look..I rebuild just Mopar distributors and can really use the specs for 1933 back

No idea if there one for that, welcome to come check it out

May be parts laying around in these buildings to help you, but I’m not familiar nor old enough to know what you need. 487 Hawkins road crawley wv

I'd be a hog staring at a wristwatch.

I'll be down that way kinda-sorta in a couple of weeks maybe ?

He's right off of I-64 so not a bad ride. Might be a nice drive going around the back way.

Sounds like he doesn't have an inventory of what's there

Any pictures?

I remember getting a lunar lander when Dad filled up the car, wish I would have saved that. I also plastered my school peechee with STP stickers etc.

I remember getting a lunar lander when Dad filled up the car, wish I would have saved that. I also plastered my school pechee? with STP stickers etc.
This would be the sticker I'd have if I did one...

:lol:

Screenshot_20240219_083017_eBay.jpg

I'd be a hog staring at a wristwatch.

I'll be down that way kinda-sorta in a couple of weeks maybe ?

He's right off of I-64 so not a bad ride. Might be a nice drive going around the back way.

Sounds like he doesn't have an inventory of what's there

Any pictures?
Let me try. Facebook thing

Had some on my Landcruiser, usually if you belong to a 4x4 club there's their logo, also Lockrite, Yukon, Warn etc. for how truck's equipped

I'm surprised my cell phone hasn't screamed at me this AM. We have Flash Flood Warning, Flood Watch, Flood Advisory, and Wind Advisory this morning. The rain has quit for the time being, but we did get 1 3/4" in the past 24 hours.

I'm surprised my cell phone hasn't screamed at me this AM. We have Flash Flood Warning, Flood Watch, Flood Advisory, and Wind Advisory this morning. The rain has quit for the time being, but we did get 1 3/4" in the past 24 hours.
Hopefully you don't live on a cliff.

Hopefully you don't live on a cliff.
Mostly farm ground around here. The cliff dwellers are further north and south in the high rent areas :lol: Last winter the surf took out a big section of the Union Pacific rail on Vandenberg SFB. They were many months remedying that issue. Of course being on a highly secured space force base didn't help any. :lol: Every truck load of material brought in for the repair got everything but a body cavity search :lol:

Mostly farm ground around here. The cliff dwellers are further north and south in the high rent areas :lol: Last winter the surf took out a big section of the Union Pacific rail on Vandenberg SFB. They were many months remedying that issue. Of course being on a highly secured space force base didn't help any. :lol: Every truck load of material brought in for the repair got everything but a body cavity search :lol:
Body cavity search :rofl: :rofl:

-
Back