Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, fast service at Central Chevrolet, pulled up to service at 8:03 and by 8:40 they said my name and done, had a cup of coffee and a honey bun on them in there waiting area, must say I am impressed.. drove there with a rag stuffed in the door jam so it wouldn't close, if it did I am sure a charge for re opening it would have been on my ticket.. glad thats done, now I can use my truck, and yes, I missed it, wife's car is a log wagon..

Looks like the high rent district/Santa Barbara got hammered again with rain. It must have been bad, I actually saw it on The Weather Channel and they NEVER come to the West Coast :rolleyes: :lol:

Well, im back on canadian soil, although everyone speaks french. Still homeless for 6-8 hours. I now despise air travel.

Looks like the high rent district/Santa Barbara got hammered again with rain. It must have been bad, I actually saw it on The Weather Channel and they NEVER come to the West Coast :rolleyes: :lol:
They had a shot of the radar on morning national news, looked like the most northern part of the system they were showing hit Santa Maria

Well I just got done with a refresher on use of force both deadly and non. Holy smokes I had forgotten how they must teach that to comply with litigation junk. I don’t think even a toddy can fix me? I think I will try a 21 round magazine instead! My brain is mush. I know I know how is that different from any other day!

I looked at the long range forecast for my city of Vinh Long. 94 and sunny everyday and low of 76 at night. Just beautiful.

How old is something like this?

Screenshot_20240219_172642_Facebook.jpg

Well, got an HVAC guy out here, heat was kicking circuit breaker when pushed hard. I had checked all connection in the air handler side, didn't think the breaker would be an issue as know the company and the guy who put the electrical in this place. Well, tech called out the breaker so I went to HD and bought a 60 amp dual, was surprised when I pulled the panel and found the terminals loose. Changed the breaker anyway, cranking it up, now at 70 and going. Not positive it was the electrician who did that, makes more sense that it was the HVAC install group, dunno. Coulda saved $223 on that one, damn it but at least it appears to be fixed.

Came to the cafe where my wife was with her yoga friends. Saw this really cool old Honda Cub. I find out it belongs to one of the girls. Pretty neat.
1000003370.jpg

1000003372.jpg

1000003374.jpg

Made it to Gardiner. What a beautiful area. Here is the view from the bedroom at the place we are staying. Looks fake

20240219_173208.jpg

-
Back