Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, got an HVAC guy out here, heat was kicking circuit breaker when pushed hard. I had checked all connection in the air handler side, didn't think the breaker would be an issue as know the company and the guy who put the electrical in this place. Well, tech called out the breaker so I went to HD and bought a 60 amp dual, was surprised when I pulled the panel and found the terminals loose. Changed the breaker anyway, cranking it up, now at 70 and going. Not positive it was the electrician who did that, makes more sense that it was the HVAC install group, dunno. Coulda saved $223 on that one, damn it but at least it appears to be fixed.
I have seen screws loosen on high load breakers, causing them to trip.

Oh, and we are finally home. Tough drive from city home. I only slept maybe 2 hours last night,too damn noisy in Miami,and hotel was wight under airport flight path. So think i will be sacking out right away.

I'm still looking for an old military Jeep from the '60s or '70s here for me to cruise around in

Morning all our last full day in Florida. Golf is scheduled with our favorite steakhouse for dinner tonight. Like Scott I need to sort through my Barracuda parts one last time for Carlisle.

Wow slow here today. One cool thing we did on this trip we use Roku at home on our tv. We learned that we could watch home stations and our recorded shows or movies when we went on the road. We bought an extra Roku stick and remote hook it up and download your stations and recorded movies at home. We got to Florida hooked it up to the tv and then watched our stations and recorded movies. No having to try and figure out the locals stations and programming. :thumbsup:

Trying to ID this intake. I have tried several number combos, can't read it.......................

IMG_8448.JPG

IMG_8449.JPG

IMG_8453.JPG

Morning!
4:30. Near 8 hours of sleep. Thats a start.
Will likely go back to bed for an hour or three.

-
Back