Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My body clock is obviously still off. Woke up about 1:30 a.m. hungry. Went in the kitchen to cook a hamburger with bacon and swiss. Was out of bread so I use some Texas toast that I had to bake in the oven. Right after the oven heats up, the smoke alarm went off in the kitchen. The oven is filthy inside and obviously somebody spilled something inside of it In my absence. I keep finding one thing after another and not right here. Sorry don't mean to rant again.....
Oh rant away my friend

I posted in the N and P thread for chips and giggles.
Endless anti Jewish comments.
All I posted was who doesn't like the 3 Stooges.
LOL.
12 hours later no response.
Some of them people in there need a lot of help

Not to be redundant, grew up in a bar with no mom just my Dad. All the women in the bar were my “Aunts”. I remember when I could finally see over the top of the pool table! I was big time then. Marine Corps was my escape. Hah! @halifaxhops nailed it, and @64 AAR Valiant explained it. I am honored to be just delusional, belligerent, cantankerous, and fiercely loyal enough to fit right in!

Morning, rain starting here. Grade school canceled old car day for history class. Bummer because my grandson is in that class and he wanted me to bring the Barracuda

Not to be redundant, grew up in a bar with no mom just my Dad. All the women in the bar were my “Aunts”. I remember when I could finally see over the top of the pool table! I was big time then. Marine Corps was my escape. Hah! @halifaxhops nailed it, and @64 AAR Valiant explained it. I am honored to be just delusional, belligerent, cantankerous, and fiercely loyal enough to fit right in!
We sure have a spread of occupations and experiences here for sure.

1716549532488.png

In other news, my first day off since the 14th of April is tomorrow and I’m so looking forward to it!

-
Back