Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How far is that from Uranus?
View attachment 1714943782
image.jpeg

Mr Gorsky's Challenger filling @ Uranus

in the RV? better hope your "girl" doesn't find out! :poke:
Ha Ha! Long story short, good "Friend" needed help delivering trailers to a few places, three of his guys got arrested. Sooo I agreed to help him. I was gone 5 days, delivered 5 trailers, did not even get my fuel money back! It cost me money to help my friend! i should get used to getting screwed. O and 1800 miles driving as well.

Ha Ha! Long story short, good "Friend" needed help delivering trailers to a few places, three of his guys got arrested. Sooo I agreed to help him. I was gone 5 days, delivered 5 trailers, did not even get my fuel money back! It cost me money to help my friend! i should get used to getting screwed. O and 1800 miles driving as well.
yikes - I like driving so that wouldn't be an issue - - but not being reimbursed for gas $$ - yea, I'd be miffed

Wrecked my bike, and got busted up pretty good. Right arm shattered upper(rod and screws) and broken wrist, on left arm broke left thumb and tore ligaments, broken nose and skull fracture behind it. Beginning of May.

Wrecked my bike, and got busted up pretty good. Right arm shattered upper(rod and screws) and broken wrist, on left arm broke left thumb and tore ligaments, broken nose and skull fracture behind it. Beginning of May.
whoa - I don't recall you ever mentioning all that - probably why I didn't know... so you have a few more weeks and then PT huh?

Casts come off next Monday, Then PT. Did some damage to what they call radial nerve. It's coming back slowly so I should regain use of my right hand. Good thing I'm a lefty lol

Damn! Dude! Let me guess, you are going to ride again as soon as you can, right? :poke:

-
Back