Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Think I'm done, Love to ride, but this the second bad wreck
I quit riding a few years ago. I avoided any major crashes but a friend died on a bike. When gas was almost $5.00 a gallon, I was tempted to go to the bike shop and see what they had. My wife put the kibosh to that!

I quit riding a few years ago. I avoided any major crashes but a friend died on a bike. When gas was almost $5.00 a gallon, I was tempted to go to the bike shop and see what they had. My wife put the kibosh to that!
Yeah this one really freaked the wife when they got in touch with her. They helicoptered me to a trauma center, by car, 2 hours away. She putting pressure on me about the bikes, and I think she's right. 2 strikes and not looking for the third. Quit while I'm still on the green side of the grass.

Wrecked my bike, and got busted up pretty good. Right arm shattered upper(rod and screws) and broken wrist, on left arm broke left thumb and tore ligaments, broken nose and skull fracture behind it. Beginning of May.
Ow! That sounds terrible! I feel for you, man and wish for a speedy recovery.

How's the bike?

Sharing is caring, right?

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.
Your discount code is:

How to Use Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply.
Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted.
The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.
This discount code expires on August 14, 2016 so don't wait!

Sharing is caring, right?

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.
Your discount code is:

How to Use Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply.
Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted.
The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.
This discount code expires on August 14, 2016 so don't wait!

Something tells me that I'm gonna need to find a bigger box..... :BangHead: :eek:

He he ... No, the ball joints is all that's not there now. No other planned (or spontaneous) purchases pending.

He he ... No, the ball joints is all that's not there now. No other planned (or spontaneous) purchases pending.
will get them to you ASAP...

Container_ship_Hanjin_Helsinki.jpg

Good Evening folks, We have some severe weather coming in. The sound of Thunder is already happening, just waiting the heavy rain.

How are all of you doing?

Good Evening folks, We have some severe weather coming in. The sound of Thunder is already happening, just waiting the heavy rain.

How are all of you doing?

Good evening Ramie. Stay safe in the weather coming.

BTW, your carb was in Minneapolis late yesterday. Still on target do be delivered to you tomorrow by the end of the day. :)

-
Back