Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well...I've gone orange too.....apparently!!

lol

91AeGA0cTYL._SL1500_.jpg

according to many sources ...red is for 68 and the orange is for 69 - 71

I used to see slightly conflicting info but right now most vendors are stating as above ^^

according to many sources ...red is for 68 and the orange is for 69 - 71

I used to see slightly conflicting info but right now most vendors are stating as above ^^
I believe This ^^^^ to be correct. I always use Red on 68's and any original 68 I bought had red.

Morning everyone! My second pot just finished brewing.

Started disassembly to replace CV joint boot #2 on old Audi. Failed miserably ...

Thought about doing the same. It's a nice 78 degrees this morning. Would be a great ride. But the ride home would be 100+...
- - yea, that's too hot - - takes the fun out of it really - - just over 50 here this morning - looking at 70's for the ride home.. friggin' perfect!

uhtoh - miserably?
Yeah. Six bolts hold the inner CV joint in place. Got five of them loose and rounded out the sixth one completely. They have this hateful 12-point Allen heads that a normal Allen bit almost fits in. (not my pic)
20TFSIOECrankPulleytoTimingBeltGearBolts-10mm.jpg

you ready to sell that peekup yet? :poke:
No sir, the A/C in that 64 throws ice , and drives nice.
I made a mistake, it's just going to be 96 today, the feels like temp will be 103
I stayed busy tagging it and changed the oil yesterday, today check the rear end lube and stay cool

Yeah. Six bolts hold the inner CV joint in place. Got five of them loose and rounded out the sixth one completely. They have this hateful 12-point Allen heads that a normal Allen bit almost fits in. (not my pic)
20TFSIOECrankPulleytoTimingBeltGearBolts-10mm.jpg
I hate those..... FYI, that's a Torx bit bolt

-
Back