Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When I was in Brazil (Campo Grande) they were everywhere also on the outskirts of town, good eating though.

you all seen the Beech Groove Walmart fight?

This is why I jumped on it , He paid as much for the wheels and tires, and A/C then what I gave him, $3.000.00

Yesterday I stumbled upon a treasure trove of comedy gold on YouTube. Sovereign Citizen videos. Man, those are some seriously ignorant people. I know some of them are dangerous and actually kill people but most of them are just plain stupid.

Clean up in isle 12!

Wonder if the kid got charged with assault with a deadly spray?

The ones there are not as big as in Fl but I would not mess with them, we brought two back in the plane along with a crapload of floor tile that was a translation error. Guy wanted 300sqft and ended up with a 300 sq meters! Take off was quite interesting and thank god it was a Sunday when we landed at the base and no one was around to see us unload it into three pickup trucks full! No idea how the customs guy did not see it it was everywhere in the back of the 130! Poor engine guys trying to figure out why fuel consumption was so bad! LOL

Well I better get outside and water my Maida's and greens, y'all have a groovy day and don't eat anyone :lol:

-
Back