Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
oh crap, someone tried bombing the federal building in INDY!

wow, I think i got carried away this year with the garden:

44 Tomatoe plants (various varieties)
12 red bell peppers
12 mixed color bell peppers
8 banna peppers
12 Green bell peppers
26 strawberry plants
32 rows of sweet corn
60 green bean plants

Ya notice how the employee just watches...

Because if they try to break it up, they can get fired for getting involved, so they just let it keep going....
Very Common to see that Karl... Just Saaaad.....

Very Common to see that Karl... Just Saaaad.....

Yep, maybe if their corporate would stick up for them if they try to break it up, it wouldn't get so outta hand...

Sad state our "politically correct" world is today...

wow, I think i got carried away this year with the garden:

44 Tomatoe plants (various varieties)
12 red bell peppers
12 mixed color bell peppers
8 banna peppers
12 Green bell peppers
26 strawberry plants
32 rows of sweet corn
60 green bean plants

that's a farm, not a garden!
I have 5 maters, 2 peppers, 4 zucchini, 4 yellow squash. Also small rows of beans, peas, carrots, radishes, okra, corn (if the seeds actually grow from replanting after the hail storm). AND over a dozen hops plants. All that is in less than a 10ft by 20ft area. So, maybe I got carried away.lol

Where did you find the issue? A connection or ground ?

The connector for the distributor was always tight and we had to fight to get it plugged in, but sometimes it wouldn't go all the way...

Then we found a nick on the blue wire where it comes out of the harness, where they most likely pinched it in the fixture when they molded the end on...

So since that was the only component that we didn't replace to test, I crimped fittings on the ends of the new MP harness wires without trimming to length, just to check if it would work, and it did....

So we ran it that way for the break in and then when it proved to keep working, then I took out the "old" / "new" harness and replaced it with the one that came in one of my MP electronic conversion kits...

It's a shame in this day and age, that you can't rely that a brand new part is good and will work properly.... :icon_fU:

DSC05051 B.jpg

DSC05051 B2.jpg

DSC05054 B2.jpg

DSC05084 B2.jpg

Last edited:
I have 5 maters, 2 peppers, 4 zucchini, 4 yellow squash. Also small rows of beans, peas, carrots, radishes, okra, corn (if the seeds actually grow from replanting after the hail storm). AND over a dozen hops plants. All that is in less than a 10ft by 20ft area. So, maybe I got carried away.lol
mines about 350 ft by 80

Eddie's coming over later and we are going to put the finishing touches on and then drive it to the exhaust shop. They know we are coming and we have a place reserved in line. They will hopefully have it done by the weekend....

and i started with the goal of reducing my grocery bill.......... I have about 50 bucks in plants/seeds and thats it

-
Back