Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
you're over that cold you had?

Yes, thanks...several of my coworkers have had it and missed work, I had it three times and I NEVER get sick, this last time I didn't bother going to the doctor because it makes no difference in the duration of it anyway. Now I'm a lot more sympathetic with people who get sick, it sucks!

I mean they dress like me haha, that's sad when you're walking around a really fancy hotel.
you know - the shirt (or skirt) doesn't make the person... I have met my fair share of people who looked the part (all classy dressed up and what-not) but were generally pigs (or any number of other less than kind descriptive words..)... and on the other hand, I have met many who looked just like "us" (regular Joes) and they were amazing upstanding humans... you TRULY cannot judge a book by it's cover

I agree...but I'm talking "people of Wal-Mart" attire, well just about... We used to get the kind of clientele who doesn't even think about how much things cost...now you can see the sticker-shock in their eyes and they are tallying their credit card balance in their heads. That's not to say they aren't great people but it does mean I'm making less money than before...

I agree...but I'm talking "people of Wal-Mart" attire, well just about... We used to get the kind of clientele who doesn't even think about how much things cost...now you can see the sticker-shock in their eyes and they are tallying their credit card balance in their heads. That's not to say they aren't great people but it does mean I'm making less money than before...
oh - Walmartians... ah ha...

seems weird though - with the information being readily available how can anyone rent a room and dine out and not know basically what they are getting themselves into? Maybe it's just me, but I would expect (from the way you have described the place) that customers there would be at least upper middle income.. the kind of folks who understand what it's like to work for a living and are typically pretty good tippers..

anyone ever had to do an account verification on paypal?

yea - just DON'T click a link from an Email - - go there directly
i did, i logged in to pay a guy and it wont let me do anything until i re-verify my account. Says they will send 3 small holds to my bank account, then cancel them upon verification.

anyone ever had to do an account verification on paypal?
I'm not sure. I've had to verify my credit card whenever I've changed it. They withdraw $1 and there's a code on the statement that you enter on PayPal's website.

Is that what you mean?

edit. sorry, didn't see there were more posts.

I'm not sure. I've had to verify my credit card whenever I've changed it. They withdraw $1 and there's a code on the statement that you enter on PayPal's website.

Is that what you mean?

edit. sorry, didn't see there were more posts.

i think so, at least from what the lady said when i called

They send a few cents into the account then you enter the amount where they want it in paypal, very annoying process if you ask me. It has a time limit also so you have to go to the bank or check your statement online daily!

Got the wheel extension on with a little massaging, man it is nice not having the wood in your crotch! (ok I know scamp has a reply)

I cannot believe all those died. The hop fairies will haunt you while the hop maidens serve me beer!

Serial hop killer!
yeah, this one was my actually my fault, i'd planted it along the edge of an existing trelace entering the garden, i sprayed the path to the trelace with round up and I think some ran off and got it too because it was fine over the weekend, went out and it's all brown and wilted over now

One drop of roundup does it, sucks weeding my yard, kind of gave up and just spread a lot of straw on it each spring.

Got the wheel extension on with a little massaging, man it is nice not having the wood in your crotch! (ok I know scamp has a reply)
man, i knew getting old sucked, but loosing the wood in your crotch........ :lol::rofl::poke:

-
Back