Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Eddie's coming over later and we are going to put the finishing touches on and then drive it to the exhaust shop. They know we are coming and we have a place reserved in line. They will hopefully have it done by the weekend....
Waiting on the shorter Dynomax Ultra's to get here today so I can get the system finished on the GTS.

Eddie's coming over later and we are going to put the finishing touches on and then drive it to the exhaust shop. They know we are coming and we have a place reserved in line. They will hopefully have it done by the weekend....
Waiting on the shorter Dynomax Ultra's to get here today so I can get the system finished on the GTS.
never any doubt that you would
Hey!! What's happinin in Scamperville ??

wow, I think i got carried away this year with the garden:

44 Tomatoe plants (various varieties)
12 red bell peppers
12 mixed color bell peppers
8 banna peppers
12 Green bell peppers
26 strawberry plants
32 rows of sweet corn
60 green bean plants
Wow, you must have a pretty big garden.

oh boy - I see that one's sticking... eh-- SSDD for the most part, went used truck shopping yesterday - found a few but didn't "pull the trigger" on one... - what's going on with you?

Hey!! What's happinin in Scamperville ??

isn't it!?
That's so sweet!

well, i must be doing something right, I chose to manage my own 401k portfollio vs having the company do it and pay for it......

Got our quarterly results in.

The office average for everyone who chose to have the 401 fund manage it: -1.9 % growth
Mine: 4.3% growth

oh boy - I see that one's sticking... eh-- SSDD for the most part, went used truck shopping yesterday - found a few but didn't "pull the trigger" on one... - what's going on with you?

isn't it!?

working on air compressor at work last week. Pulled off a 'made in China' sticker and took it to the supervisor. Told him "I found the problem".:D

Yup, Found out I had a Brake Fluid leak at the distribution valve on the left frame, right where the stock ex man is close. Obviously tried to tighten all 5 lines coming out of it, with virtually NO room to work. Found out that it is a two part valve, with a tower adaptor on top. Yup.. Leaking where it was assembled at the manufacturer of this aftermarket valve ( Needed since I changed to front disc ) Fought to get that all apart , and found a wrong size/too narrow copper gasket on it. Hunted around the shop for a good fitting copper gasket to do the job.. Nope... all too small... but one was close..just wouldn't slip over the threads. Sooo. I spent 45 mins with a round file dressing the inside of it to make it smaller ( Because I didn't feel like makin a trip to Ace, even if they had one ) Finally got it all back together, with no leaks visible. I understand that Silicone fluid is thinner/slipperyer, But give me a break. Pretty sure this valve was made off shore somewhere..:BangHead::BangHead:

well, i must be doing something right, I chose to manage my own 401k portfollio vs having the company do it and pay for it......

The office average for everyone who chose to have the 401 fund manage it: -1.9 % growth
Good work.. there are plans and fill in programs that help someone choose what they Really need according to their personal situations. I am Security Licenced and help , mostly family and friends with Investing.

Good work.. there are plans and fill in programs that help someone choose what they Really need according to their personal situations. I am Security Licenced and help , mostly family and friends with Investing.
i've been kicking the idea around of getting my 6/67/67 licenses. I studied it for 2 semesters in college and loved economics, i really should have changed my major

That can really add up to a lot more...good for you. When you think about it, it's crazy to just leave someone else in charge of your money.

That can really add up to a lot more...good for you. When you think about it, it's crazy to just leave someone else in charge of your money.
not just that, but why should i pay a 1.5% of total balance a year plus a 50 dollar admin fee for someone else to do exactly what I can do, research

Hey Mike, yes, finished catching up on my rest this morning, back to work tonight. Weeknights are less crazy. Actually we aren't that busy yet. Maybe because of election year? Also the people we are seeing aren't as "classy" looking...I mean they dress like me haha, that's sad when you're walking around a really fancy hotel.

Hey Mike, yes, finished catching up on my rest this morning, back to work tonight. Weeknights are less crazy. Actually we aren't that busy yet. Maybe because of election year? Also the people we are seeing aren't as "classy" looking...I mean they dress like me haha, that's sad when you're walking around a really fancy hotel.
you're over that cold you had?

-
Back