Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Speaking of bolts my guy down the street turned the steering wheel bolts down for me yesterday and got them home took out the die set turns out I have two 1/4 nc and need a fine one? Oof!

No sir, the A/C in that 64 throws ice , and drives nice.
I made a mistake, it's just going to be 96 today, the feels like temp will be 103
I stayed busy tagging it and changed the oil yesterday, today check the rear end lube and stay cool
didn't think so.. LOL - - man, all that coolness and A/C too!! - - no really, when you are ready to sell her - - I'll be waiting!!

Morning cool 70's here and some sprinkles which we need.
we could use some rain - just NOT today!!!
scooter1.jpg

Any of you seen the TV show Fat And Furious on Discover?

yep - good show - funny..
they do shitty work. I watched it last night, lady paid 30000 dollars to have a 67 dart done and the body gaps were TERRIBLE, the hood was completely misaligned so bad I noticed it. Looked to be an inch high on the left side than the right, the drivers door looked like it was set too low,, the grille trim had a TON of dents in it.

oh nice - a Ford 9 huh? that's not a bad thing (obviously) - but the whole truck is simply badass... what's under the hood?
350 four barrel, Griffin radiator (aluminum) Vintage air.
Want to know what my friend sold it to me for ?

The garbage guy is going to hate me tomorrow have half a can of hyd oil soaked cat litter for him. The stuff will not burn!

Nope. It's a 12-point Allen bolt. Torx bolts have six rounded points. This one has 12 pointy points, just like a 12-point hex socket.

I despise those things on a dana 30 rear on the cross shaft for the spider gears cannot find the dam right socket it is a e-9 or something no one makes but jeep for 70!

I hate them too. Profoundly. I did the exact same thing on the other side, tore one of them. I just happened to have one single bolt of the correct length and grade with a normal Allen head to replace it with that time. This time I can't get it out and I don't have a replacement. :mad:

Disney world !! A child was taken by a gater !! Lord !!

Threw some in the burn barrel on top of wood/coals just smokes. Need a solar oven I guess! Got the lift cyl just about out need another set of hands to lift it with me, Ron is sick this week of course, Have a hyd guy going to re do it for me, I help him out with hops so it is a freebe to do.I have the seal kit and he does these all the time and has a tester also! Win/win there.

Disney world !! A child was taken by a gater !! Lord !!
I heard. What an awful experience. We talked about that, my wife and I, saying alligators are everywhere in FL but we realized not all tourists are aware of how they move around and can suddenly be in any body of water. Pretty difficult to spot, too.

-
Back