Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Rainin purt good here. Clearing later. Got a big A/C job today on a " VOLVO " :BangHead:

Good morning kids. I wish I could send you some rain. We got about 5" in the last 24 hours.

At the bottom of my pot this morning already at 6:30 :wtf:....:rofl:

I'll post a pic for you later I only have the one for you.
that's cool. I was actually thinking of a way to repair and improve on the front one. They had thick plastic right in front of the 2 bolts between the shields. that's what is pretty much gone from mine. thinking I can make some metal plates and pop rivet on to fix it

The other day, I thought I was being followed by a paid assassin...

But he was just a volunteer...

Good morning anyone!
- guess that means Scamper don't plan to help me drink the first pot of coffee. Do you even get your time and a half if not working your reg days? the 4 day weekend is good either way.
hell, my wife got up before me - that about never happens! me having coffee 1 right now - 9:35 here - guess I needed some sleep.... yea, OT for anything over 8hrs a day.. G'MORNING YA'ALL!

hoping there's zero issues around here for the next four days so I can concentrate on the Scamp - it's driving me nuts that I have barely even looked at since I got it started... ugh!

boy - we could use some rain up here.. a passing shower is all we've had in over a week and it looks like the entire next week looks the same - nuckin futz..

So my wife is mad at me......I done brainwashed the kids.

My 2 year Olds favorite song is Little Deuce Coupe....
Now my 4 month old uses Car crazy cutie as a soothing lullaby to go to sleep........

well, it ain't gettin' done sittin' here waiting for you all to wake up - :poke: hehehe.. coffee 2 down - time to go Moparing... cyas!

well, it ain't gettin' done sittin' here waiting for you all to wake up - :poke: hehehe.. coffee 2 down - time to go Moparing... cyas!
Gonna work on building/assembling the new doors for the GTS today. Payin a young guy now, to do an A/C job that came into the shop, I didn't want to do myself.

i gotta go put a new belt on the Cummins, stupid thing started squealing on the way back from the recycle center. pulleys all spin freely so im sure its just the belt, it is 6-7 years old after all

Ever notice how, when you shut down a first gen, they stop so fast that the belt squeaks for just a split second ?

Ya Know... I can tell some Wrenching must be Goin on in Scamperville today !!! :lol:

How's Gunner today any improvement?
Looks much better today. But I do think he has a Cornea Laceration. I keep washing the eye out ( Thanks for the heads up on that ).
If I think it need more attention , I will take him. Thanks for the Concern !!

-
Back