Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We had some good thunder storms last night, and now some thunder and lightning.... It's now getting hot and humid...

I'm trying to re-rip my cd's to my hard drive now... I spent 7 hours straight and only got about 1/3 of them done.... :BangHead:

But now that I have more RAM, I can use both disc drives on my computer to rip them two at a time and cut my download time in half....

Dam, we just had some thunder that shook the ground.... :BangHead:

I heard on the news that the police shot an unarmed man...

Why would they shoot a man with no arms???

I'm trying to re-rip my cd's to my hard drive now... I spent 7 hours straight and only got about 1/3 of them done.... :BangHead:

But now that I have more RAM, I can use both disc drives on my computer to rip them two at a time and cut my download time in half....

Dam, we just had some thunder that shook the ground.... :BangHead:
I'd be unplugging stuff!! Like my computer...

I have a short day today with a eye Dr. appointment this afternoon. I broke my glasses last Friday swatting a mosquito off my forehead. LOL Go ahead and laugh. It was funny.

I have a short day today with a eye Dr. appointment this afternoon. I broke my glasses last Friday swatting a mosquito off my forehead. LOL Go ahead and laugh. It was funny.

Maybe the new glasses will help you aim better so you can kill the mosquito next time.... :poke:

10" drums font and rear and 66 Belvedere.
Cool, any chance the axle is out of a truck or van originally? I scraped an old 70s van we had that my grandparents bought new, it had a 8.25 with 11x 3 inch rear drums, I kept the backing plates to try and use on my 74 charger that had a 8.25 but they wouldnt fit on. I dont recall the reason or if they were 4 or 5 hole

-
Back