Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Rani I want to pick your brain on 7 1/4 rears the one I have in the belve has 5 mounting holes drilled for the backing plates and the bearing retainers and it also has 15" sbp wheels is this thing special somehow I have never seen this before but I am a 8 1/4 guy. Just seems weird.
Ray, You sure they are SBP? Surfin around and consensus is they were never available from factory and neither was 15" on a 66 Belve....
But we all know Mopar was known to do WTFTP for special order. Did find a post of someone having centers swapped to make a set.

Ray, You sure they are SBP? Surfin around and consensus is they were never available from factory and neither was 15" on a 66 Belve....
But we all know Mopar was known to do WTFTP for special order. Did find a post of someone having centers swapped to make a set.
like the 1971 Scamp 340 I saw - special order by an executive.. true 340 car, rallye wheels, hood stripe kit, sharktooth grill - - the whole 9.. God I wish I had gotten that car...

sheesh - do I have to do ALL the heavy lifting in here!!? (**tapping on screen - is there anybody OUT there!!??**)

-
Back