Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
been triple digits here and it's going to be through the weekend .

yesterday was 103 and again today.....Tuesday was 105

90's now feel like cooling trend

No office work for me today ....a coast day.

I should do something out of the ordinary ....like go to the park.

meh, It would probably be boring.

I think I figured out that one harness yesterday two left to go and run the wire from the trunk (batt) and see if you can call ne sparks!

Good morning Rainy, your 115 could not stand up to our 95 degree's here in the south, wet hot air here as you well know I am sure

I think I figured out that one harness yesterday two left to go and run the wire from the trunk (batt) and see if you can call ne sparks!
Good luck Sparky :) Yep, next week is going to cool down here as well, you have been busy Ombraaa :thumbsup:

It is really a$$ pain, nothing follows the books at all. we shall see how many are wrong this weekend.

pretty slow in here ...you would think it's Monday.

Where is the morning show......Mr. Ben, I am looking in your direction

I am looking at replacement parts for the burned ones. Decisions decisions. Now try to find sending units for ching/bling gauges! Think they are going bye bye!

no one here...

chopped_liver_comic.jpg

True Mitch!

I've been busy rebuilding my trans. I have it all ready to reassemble, which is tomorrows plan. The torque converter will be back home tomorrow as well. Man 727's are an easy trans to build, and Im glad I have a WIT close by me so I can get all the correct parts easily.

-
Back