Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
True Mitch!

I've been busy rebuilding my trans. I have it all ready to reassemble, which is tomorrows plan. The torque converter will be back home tomorrow as well. Man 727's are an easy trans to build, and Im glad I have a WIT close by me so I can get all the correct parts easily.
nice - so it's unblowed up? gear jamming this weekend maybe?

True Mitch!

I've been busy rebuilding my trans. I have it all ready to reassemble, which is tomorrows plan. The torque converter will be back home tomorrow as well. Man 727's are an easy trans to build, and Im glad I have a WIT close by me so I can get all the correct parts easily.
Yup. I did my very first Auto for my GTS. Then I needed to do one for my Cummins Truck. That one was a little more complicated, with the OD and all.
But.... They both worked when I was done....:lol:

Hey the Meachum auctions are here in Harrisburg this weekend. Might be cool to see, and it has AC!

here's one I have never heard before - - Godsmack

you like Godsmack ...I have a cousin who is totally into them. That is where I hear this kind of music because at home it's Disney channel for me but I have cousins who are into all kinds of different things.

you like Godsmack ...I have a cousin who is totally into them. That is where I hear this kind of music because at home it's Disney channel for me but I have cousins who are into all kinds of different things.
they rock and roll pretty dang hard and they have a great sound

I like working on different kinds of Vehicles. Proof yesterday that your never too old to learn new stuff. Any one ever have a Ford product with EATC Hvac system with problem in airflow. Specifically where the air goes when you set it ?

I like working on different kinds of Vehicles. Proof yesterday that your never too old to learn new stuff. Any one ever have a Ford product with EATC Hvac system with problem in airflow. Specifically where the air goes when you set it ?
WOW!!! That damn near sounds like a foreign language to me! Almost like listening to my employees...

-
Back