Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Of, course then I had to put an Alternator on my Wifes Chry 300. What should have been a 1 1/2 hr job , turned into 3. Has three long bolts that hold it to the ALUMINUM front engine housing. Steel bolts into aluminum with little or no good access to them. Been in place for 10 yrs. Took me an hour just to get one that was in a very bad place out, and I know what I'm doin.. And yes they were all extremely tight.
MORE BEER PLEASE !!!
sounds like my wife's old caliber, took 4 hours to change a belt....no room between the frame and the pulleys to even get a box wrench on the the tensioner

Stan brought these over yesterday
20120312_HoppingMad_RagingBitch_D300__DSC6154.jpg

chicken and waffles for breakfast with a beer chaser..
i was working security for a school once, they served chicken and waffles one day, the bad part was when they decided to mix hot sauce and maple syrup............ and pour that over the top

I really have to get that pop up hood done to see what will fit the best. Need something for now never doing the eddy foam again!

i was working security for a school once, they served chicken and waffles one day, the bad part was when they decided to mix hot sauce and maple syrup............ and pour that over the top
reminds me of the happy accident incident I had some time ago - - in a hurry one morning and put some Ranch dressing into a container that had a small amount of maple syrup still in it.. I mixed it together and WOW - that stuff is stupid good!!

reminds me of the happy accident incident I had some time ago - - in a hurry one morning and put some Ranch dressing into a container that had a small amount of maple syrup still in it.. I mixed it together and WOW - that stuff is stupid good!!
this was nasty lol

-
Back