Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
that you would go for the one that likely doesn't perform the best - not that the pretty one is going to be that much worse, but the filter top one should, by rights, flow more air
eh, i used to work for a company called TST Products, specialized in go fast parts for diesel. We dyno tested countless air filter and "cold air intakes", barely noticed a difference at the rear wheels. About the only thing they did was drop the intake air temperatures a few degrees, but not enough to gain much HP or tq.

GRANTED: that was with turbos too. so Natural Aspirated may be differnet

I can do fresh spinach, but that slime in a can is just nasty... Liver? I believe there are parts of an animal you just shouldn't eat...
my wife recently started putting fresh spinach on my salads - no too bad.. but I can tell it's there. But yea, that canned garbage.. I don't think so!

my wife recently started putting fresh spinach on my salads - no too bad.. but I can tell it's there. But yea, that canned garbage.. I don't think so!
same here, can eat fresh spinach ,or say spinach dip, but as a side no way.

i agree, i can eat fresh spinach, never cooked or from a can

I can do fresh spinach, but that slime in a can is just nasty... Liver? I believe there are parts of an animal you just shouldn't eat...
ever had pepperoni.... or a hot dog? or a brat

even this nasty ol' crap??

Sülze001.jpg

ever had pepperoni.... or a hot dog? or a brat
Yes. But all the ones I've ever eaten were made only from the choicest cuts.. I believe that in my mind and I'm sticking to it!! My hotdogs are never made from lips and peckers and all that nasty (although tasty) crap...

I've eaten stuff in Africa, I did't have a clue as to what it was. BTW...Yall eat Pickled Pigs Feet ?

Yes. But all the ones I've ever eaten were made only from the choicest cuts.. I believe that in my mind and I'm sticking to it!! My hotdogs are never made from lips and peckers and all that nasty (although tasty) crap...
right and Hillary is a honest, hard working american

-
Back