Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I've eaten stuff in Africa, I did't have a clue as to what it was. BTW...Yall eat Pickled Pigs Feet ?
holy chit - what a riot - I was JUST about to say - how about these?

download (1).jpg

Closet I've come gagging is in the CAR. Central African Republic. they make this stuff they call Gozo. Made from a mantioc plant. It's like a white/translucent paste, and it's their main staple. Now, in their defense, they do pour some kind of gravey, with specks of meat in it for flavor ?
AND... You gotta eat it out of the community bowl with your hands !!
TChad Africa 2012 132.JPG

Last edited:
Closet I've come gagging is in the CAR. Central African Republic. they make this stuff they call Gozo. Made from a mantioc plant. It's like a white/translucent paste, and it's their main staple. Now, in their defense, they do pour some kind of gravey, with specks of meat in it for flavor ?
AND... You gotta eat it out of the community bowl with your hands !!
guess if you're hungry enough
told you i'd find something you wouldnt eat

you haven't eat anything till you try my wife's meatloaf! She thinks it is good!

Hey... I'm goin to Viet Nam in Jan with my Barber/Friend. He has family still there. I'm sure I'll find some interesting things to eat there !!

OLD ONE
Knock, knock!
Who's there?
Gladiator.
Gladiator who?
Gladiator before the gangbang...

Last edited:
of course, I don't like cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts or asparagus either so..
All good, but either fresh or freshly cooked and not overcooked. And no I am not a fan of canned spinach. fresh on a salad instead of or with lettuce is best.

you haven't eat anything till you try my wife's meatloaf! She thinks it is good!
my wife makes this wierd casserole from time to time, its got hamburger, grean beans, tomatoe soup, cream of mushroom soup and mash potatoes..............she loves it...... I tell her I like it.............but i dont

my wife makes this wierd casserole from time to time, its got hamburger, grean beans, tomatoe soup, cream of mushroom soup and mash potatoes..............she loves it...... I tell her I like it.............but i dont
wierd, grean, tomatoe?? whew - either you need to slow down a little or the local college should have you in it's next English/Spelling 101 course... :poke:

-
Back